No announcement yet.

Your 5 weekend bankers (9th Dec)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London clubs very shaky last couple of weeks when prior to that they were good bets.
    Especially that QPR

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      Spurs did me over!
      you poor thing, expressing your disappointment from the top of the table

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
        Just took a peek at your picks before wading in for a bit of a banter - but being honest I don't think there's much wrong with them. So it just goes to show what a great game football is and why we love it so much, albeit not quite as much as those horrible turf accountant types
        I'm sulking as well if it helps, Barnsley on their run of form was an obvious nap to me against Ipswich - where the heck did that result come from
        Your right. Barnsley 2-0 up at HT, apparently cruising, and to then concede 5 in the 2nd half was bizarre. So many others like Barnsley according to form should't have happened, but they did. Huddersfield at home, Spurs with the run they are on, Charlton, Leicester, there really were a few shockers this last w/e.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
          Your right. Barnsley 2-0 up at HT, apparently cruising, and to then concede 5 in the 2nd half was bizarre. So many others like Barnsley according to form should't have happened, but they did. Huddersfield at home, Spurs with the run they are on, Charlton, Leicester, there really were a few shockers this last w/e.
          Gerry, your zero was the biggest shocker of the lot

Comment

Working...
          X