• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two PL clubs are after Faurlin

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/lon...medium=twitter
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Not surpirsed. Been our best player this season.

Showed in the games against the filth and Man City he was the best player on the park.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Not suprised Bet one of them is Man Utd after watching them last night they are in desperate need of someone like Ali in their midfield creative and can tackle! Hope we can keep him and our board say we dont need to let him go? think a extention to is contract & a pay rise may soon be in the offering

Comment

“I’m not encouraging calls because Ali is very happy at QPR"

That's good enough for me.

Comment

also - i think more than just 2 are interested. He's outstanding, young, and hasn't got the huge heafty price tag an english CM would command.

Comment

He seems settled enough, and he's got a reasonable length on his contract, ain't he?

Let's not delude ourselves into thinking that he couldn't do better, or that he wouldn't be sold at theright price.

That said, I can't see him going in the next 18 months.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

i'd like to see more like that screamer he belted in against sheff utd last season. faurlin should only get better for us
              come on you r's!

Comment

An agent seemingly considering what is best for his client!

Give that man a commendation!

Please note AT's "advisers"

Comment

Best central midfielder we've had in years, if TF and co are serious then we'll have him for years to come, he will only get better.

Comment

IMO he is too good to stay at QPR for long.

As much as we don't want to admit it, there are many clubs who could offer him more than QPR can in terms of finance and more importantly, prestige and a higher playing standard.

I would offer him a better pay deal and a 5 year contract with a buy out clause of something like £20-25M. He may choose to reject it, but if he signs, it would ensure he doesn't leave on the cheap.

Comment

Who would blame him if he left to Utd for a decent sum? Surely every footballer in the world would make that move

Comment

Wonder who wants our boy.

Who ever they are can get stuffed !!

http://www.ealinggazette.co.uk/sport...4767-29915969/

Comment

opps already a thread on it !

Comment

Personally I'd be inclined to view a football agent as even less trustworthy than an estate agent.... just sounds like a bit of PR puff to me.

Comment

In fairness Ale does seem to have a good head on him, he turned down one of the big Milan (or one of the other major Serie A sides) as we offered a longer contract.

Comment

Working...
                              X