Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
    Impey 100 % ####, but loves Rangers/
    Having a beer NYE with him... Top Top geezer.
    Sits with us most home games if Arsenal not at home.

Top fella & a great laugh. Had some proper sesh's with him I tell ya. Loves a Guinness!

Comment

[QUOTE=Ric-Roc;751590]Sits with us most home games if Arsenal not at home.

Top fella & a great laugh. Had some proper sesh's with him I tell ya. Loves a Guinness![/QUOTE]

good man
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

I agree.

Do love a paddy milkshake myself I can't lie

Comment

Richard Shaw is Rangers

Comment

paddy milkshakes allround then
            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Hardly a ledge and prob wouldnt make the supporters 11 , but chris plummer is a ranger , went to school with him.

Comment

So did I Eddie.

I & S?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                  Impey 100 % ####, but loves Rangers/
                  Having a beer NYE with him... Top Top geezer.
                  A legend, bought load of us a drink after the Watford game last season and joined in all the celebrations in the pub but agree definitely Arsenal.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

John Barnes? didnt know that. I met him when he came out to meet the troops in Bosnia and i was wearing that light blue Binatone kit we had and he thought i was a Man city fan. He cant be that mad on us.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                      A legend, bought load of us a drink after the Watford game last season and joined in all the celebrations in the pub but agree definitely Arsenal.
                      remember this! this was next to the spoons - then he did go in next door for a bit i think?

Comment

i cant keep up with this! can someone piece a team together from all these players? also who is gonna be the manager?
                        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Manager. Gerry Francis. What about El Tel? Or is he Spuds.

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                            Danny Dichio is and i am not sure but i had heard Marcus Gale
                            Big time, grew up on cathnor rd
                            Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Martin Rowlands has been quoted as saying he was a Liverpool fan as a boy, even though all his family are Brentford fans. Was talking to his aunt pre-match the season we went up and she confirmed both.
                              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                              X