Exactly who does support Liverpool in our team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exactly who does support Liverpool in our team

Heard mention on a few things that there are a few lads in the dressing room who support them, exactly who are they and does anyone think it will affect their game?

Clint Hill for example
    Joey Barton being from around there although not too sure who he exactly supports or supported as a kid.

Just seems there are a few with soft spots for them and i'm just wondering if it may influence them or maybe others will be over awed with the occasion, anfield n' all that.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Bradley Orr I think. He may be an evertonian though..same thing if you ask me....
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

i think barton is an everton fan. hill and orr are reds.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Barton is def evertonian

Comment

After reading Mick Jones' comments tday, Adel probably will be for the weekend.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Orr is definitely a red! My Spurs mate was in a box with him at their game up at Anfield.

Barton is an Evertonian.
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

of course it won't make any difference to performance. They are doing their jobs and working for self interest, self satisfaction etc
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
              X