Clear All

• kyle walker

linked with R Madrid and Roma today.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-ne...-spurs-starlet
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

He is probably the most promising right back in world football at the moment, so I'm not surprised.

Comment

take 15 mill to get him from spuds at least

Comment

Imo he's got work on his defending.
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            take 15 mill to get him from spuds at least
            Like all our players, Kyle Walker is signed to a lengthy contract and he simply isn't for sale.

We told Chelsea what they could do with their £40m offer for Luka Modric last summer and no doubt Daniel Levy will also tell Roma/Real Madrid what they can do with their offers too.

Having said that, I think this latest story is nothing more than lazy journalism.

Comment

every player has his price and is for sale if met.Rowan Vines is we will give you £10 to take him

Comment

Yep have to agree with the Spurs poster, they have shown they aren't a selling club any more over Modric (though Chelsea cd be so desperate come Jan they might offer such silly money that even Harry has to accept its a good deal). No one will yet offer for Walker enough to tempt Spurs - why wd they sell him for £15m when they don't need to?

That said Spuds poster, we wouldnt mind a few of your cast offs in Jan. Can't see Defoe being let go now and I see Pavylechenko is being offered to a French club in a part exchange deal. But can we plse have Bassong and Krancjar? Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by THFC6061 View Post
                  Like all our players, Kyle Walker is signed to a lengthy contract and he simply isn't for sale.

We told Chelsea what they could do with their £40m offer for Luka Modric last summer and no doubt Daniel Levy will also tell Roma/Real Madrid what they can do with their offers too.

Having said that, I think this latest story is nothing more than lazy journalism.
                  I think that Spurs run the best "ship" in the PL - and it's a shame that we didn't have a similar attitude/approach when we sold Ferdinand for example.

BTW. Can you tell Nodge to pop back please?

Comment

Working...
                  X