We need Tarbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need Tarbs

Just here me out people we need Tarbs because........
    • he will only get better if he plays for 90 mins
    • he is a class act and is confident when he plays
    • he needs to be given the way back in
    • so what he's grumpy you dont add salt to the wounds you ask him what he wants then sort it out you don't turn your back on someone which I blame neil and barton for it..............look at modric case study
    • best player by far
    • creative influence
    • can hold the ball....... can score........ can do anything given he has the right support

Rockandroll? You back under a different Username name?
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

All of those points were valid last season, but he has a few things working against him this year:

1) Attitude- we all know he loves a strop, but when you're in a relagtion battle you need a team to be united, win together & loose together. His antics at Fulham/Tottenham showed he is not in it for the team, he plays for Adel Taarabt.
      2) We are a more solid team that is far harder to beat without him
      3) He was amazing in the Championship, playing against Championship players, but looks out of his depth against seasoned Premier League defenders.
      4) He has only had one good game IMO, which was the first half against Chelsea and players who have come in for him have performed far better.

Don't get me wrong, he is our most creative player, he can be a genius at times, but maybe the Prem is too much for him. I'd love to be proved wrong, but i think if we were going to see Adel Taarabt make a return to the first team, we would have seen it against West Brom at the weekend.

I think he'll be gone in Jan.

Comment

Apologies, but I haven't seen any of that so far this season.

Comment

Tiz true he can be class no world class but sadly not that often and frustrating to the point of anger

Would love to see him play to his full potentail for more than 25% of his games
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I've said it a ton of times before, this season was always going to be make or break for Adel. He has been given a chance to showcase his talent in the top flight and also the chance to play with and against some top class players.

The problem is it is not possible for him to be a big fish in a small pond at this level. It's also not possible for him to throw the same type of tantrums that he did in the Championship, do you really the likes of SWP and Barton are used to playing with somebody who sulks when doesn't get the ball or is subbed and doesn't like to train?........for this reason he was always going to lose the captaincy too!

I think he's been his own worst enemy this season, came back from the summer fat and made no effort to get fit, kept chatting rubbish to the press about big offers elsewhere and then caps it all with 'losing his passport' last week.

I'm sorry but the guys a joke who couldn't care less about the team. I'm not surprised Warnock has lost his patience, I think the best we can do is get a fee for him and let him go and become someone elses problem.

I hope for his sake he grows up someday, otherwise it will be a huge waste of talent!

Comment

still think he should have had a run out in the WBA game.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
                still think he should have had a run out in the WBA game.

I think most wanted to see Adel get a game except for a few who would rather Buz over him

Comment

....... If we get religated.

God bless him - but I'm yet to see him produce any of those points that you have listed.

Talent to burn - but a helmet.

Comment

I wanted Adel to do well but he had his chance and never shone or just played really poor. He has also done a Tevez which is unforgivable, he doesnt deserve any more chances he should rot in the reserves until someone comes in for him. No player is bigger than the club. He is a passenger at the best ofttimes something we can't afford to have.
                    Estamos QPR

Comment

[*]he will only get better if he plays for 90 mins - He can't last near that.[*]he is a class act and is confident when he plays - You s**tting me?[*]he needs to be given the way back in[*]so what he's grumpy you dont add salt to the wounds you ask him what he wants then sort it out you don't turn your back on someone which I blame neil and barton for it..............look at modric case study - Are you genuinely compareing him to Luca?[*]best player by far - Really?[*] creative influence - At times, yes[*] can hold the ball....... can score........ can do anything given he has the right support - Like staying up to watch the Football League Show...This is so last year!!!
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

He ll be gone in January. Thanks for everything Adel but dont let them chips on your shoulders fall off on your way out
                        From the Hills of Kerry
                        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

This season with Taarabt 1.2 points per game, and without 1 point per game
                          So do we want 46 points or 38 points?
                          Of course we need Taarabt.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR DEVON View Post
                            Well that extra 0.2 points per game is pure coincidence because he has contributed nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR DEVON View Post
                              Oh dear, that is almost laughable

How can such a stat even begin to give a true reflection? You could have a player play against the bottom 3, you win them all, he plays shocking in every game, yet you've averaged 3 pts per game with him.

You could then play the top 3, win 1, draw 1 and narrowly lose to 1 without the man in question playing in any of these; thus averaging 1.3 pts per game without him. True reflection of his input to the games?

Granted this example is hugely exagerated for clarity purposes, but my point being that this "pts with and without" method of argueing a case really doesnt carry much weight. Just MHO anyway.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X