hope we don't sight see at anfield and emirates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hope we don't sight see at anfield and emirates

many going for the 1st time and i hope the fans get behind the team...
    take the seats down the front, leave the back to the standers/singers
    let's go there and enjoy and support the team....
    if going just to take a pic, why bother??
    i can't believe how many i consider "Loyal" have not got lpool or arsenal tickets!
    yet got cardiff and watty....

to be a loyal support do you have to go to every game or can you show your loyalty by simply supporting the club?
    i'd call myself a loyal fan but not going to every game as have other commitments. i consider it a social and financial luxury to be able to do all the games...chrstmas round the corner with family to visit and gifts to buy...

Comment

i would love to know the % of fans who have tickets for arsenal and liverpool but havent opted to go swansea.

Comment

Originally posted by kingsleyloftus View Post
        i would love to know the % of fans who have tickets for arsenal and liverpool but havent opted to go swansea.
        Me
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

I'm down the front but will be singing anyway and yes, I will be going to Swansea as well as Arsenal and Liverpool.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I was gonna have to blow Swansea out, but should be going now. Defo can't do Newcastle though.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

But the date of Swansea is two days after Christmas, so people may be seeing family.

Comment

Originally posted by WestLondon LaLaLa View Post
                But the date of Swansea is two days after Christmas, so people may be seeing family.
                thats called having a life
                Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Every game for me.

Love it.

Comment

interesting point about standing, shouldn't everyone be standing for big away games?

standing at Spurs on the telly looked good, doesn't seem to happen too often though

Comment

Don't mind standing if everyones doing it but it was a f@cking pain in the #### at Norwich when the first 3 rows felt they had to stand (why?) Which meant everyone behind did also as they couldn't see causing a fair few rows.

Comment

I actively prefer standing. More comfortable personally and sets the tone for a proper away day in my mind anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by kingsleyloftus View Post
                          Me , only games missed so far everton and Wigan as was in America with work, I an unlikely to make this one as I travel loads with work and the mrs will expect me to make effort over Xmas, I will also miss the newcastle game cos of the time , as my boy plays Sunday morning and just can't miss that

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                            I actively prefer standing. More comfortable personally and sets the tone for a proper away day in my mind anyway.

all grounds for away fans should be unreserved people who want to be at the front and vice versa

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                              Don't mind standing if everyones doing it but it was a f@cking pain in the #### at Norwich when the first 3 rows felt they had to stand (why?) Which meant everyone behind did also as they couldn't see causing a fair few rows.
                              i was about 8/9 rows front front at norwich - totally agree. there was a group standing in the front - middle was all sat down - then all the back was up. stewards asking me to sit down but when i did i couldn't see a thing!

Comment

Working...
                              X