why no tommy smith?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why no tommy smith?

a very creative player...why does he get so little time on the pitch?

i cannot see why buzza came on at all...especially up front?
    personally i'd have taken barton off for smith!
    still 16/38 is a great start to the season, we know how hard the run in looks but there are few easy games in this lge.

Originally posted by themodfather View Post

still 16/38 is a great start to the season, we know how hard the run in looks but there are few easy games in this lge.
    gonna get shot here , dont rate smith at all

ref your point about easy games , look at the points we have taken of bolton wigan blackburn norwich wba =2 points , i know circustances behind a couple of the but doesnt help with the points total

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post

I agree mate.
      Ive always been a big fan of Buzsacky but for me he isnt sharp enough to play just yet and especially when Smith and Taraabt are on the bench as well.
      Thats just my opinion anyway.

Comment

If it had been 1-1 before the sub of JB, I´m sure we wouldn`t have taken Buz on. After their goal NW should have taken Tommy on.

Comment

People have short memories....Great goal against everton away, got us all 3 desperately needed points at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
            ref your point about easy games , look at the points we have taken of bolton wigan blackburn norwich wba =2 points , i know circustances behind a couple of the but doesnt help with the points total
            But by the same token, did you expect to take 4 wins (12 points) from Everton (a), Stoke (a), Wolves (a) and Chelsea (h) ?
            Last edited by Stanley; 05-12-2011, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X