No announcement yet.

Striker Striker Striker!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When playing Bothroyd and HH up front, you have to play to their strengths, by getting balls into box for them to attack with their heads. Warnock should have played Hill at LB and Traore on the wing as SWP can't cross with his Left foot and Mackie runs the ball into the area.

Comment

I agree.

Still wasn't pleased with Bothroyd's contribution yesterday regardless.

Comment

He was shocking from the first moment and the thing that worries me is NW didn't see it, or he did see it and just let it continue for 70 minutes.

Comment

We need dj back ASAP. The chances that we have miss in the box, dj would of score a lot of them and would be on about 8 or 9 goals already

Comment

Yep, crying shame that DJ injured himself when he did. By the time he does come back we might already have signed someone in his position, which would be unfortunate for the lad as they say.

Bothroyd's a bit of an enigma, not what I expected he'd be like at all. Looks like a classy footballer sometimes but not a poacher, not quite a hold up man in the physical sense, not particularly quick... he seems to lack in determination though which is the main thing whatever he is. (Warnock's last newspaper column suggested he was a consistent moaner too.)

Comment

The only way we are gonna get Defoe is if Tottenham sign Adebayor plus if Defoe keeps scoring Harry will not let him go! And Harry said he is not selling him he said the same with Modric and he did not sell him!

We should try for:

1. Johnson
              2. Maybe even Anelka because he is not getting a look in at chelseas but we would have to massivly lower his wage bill!! It depends on whether Anelka wants to play football every week!!??

Comment

Originally posted by NikB View Post
                I think we should go for Raul, I know he's like 100 but he gets the goals!
                Would be ideal in the hole behind Heidar, with Jay as HH:s backup

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_lewis View Post
                  The only way we are gonna get Defoe is if Tottenham sign Adebayor plus if Defoe keeps scoring Harry will not let him go! And Harry said he is not selling him he said the same with Modric and he did not sell him!

We should try for:

1. Johnson
                  2. Maybe even Anelka because he is not getting a look in at chelseas but we would have to massivly lower his wage bill!! It depends on whether Anelka wants to play football every week!!??
                  Spurs are in for Didier and/or Anelka as Adebayor wont drop his salary from £175000 pw at Citeh to join Spurs and Spurs have a strict wage cap at around £80000 pw

Would not want Johnson, we should be aiming higher, Johnson may have scored against us but then anyone would have that day
                  22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloftpaul View Post
                    Totally agree about DJ. Was just gonna post that very question! A lot of talk about a new striker in January, but would a fit DJ have made a difference???
                    Or will Warnock(god bless him so far) play him in that position?
                    That´s my concern. He plays him a tad too much out wide for my liking.
                    Last edited by Shania; 04-12-2011, 10:00 PM.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Rsonist View Post
                      Yep, crying shame that DJ injured himself when he did. By the time he does come back we might already have signed someone in his position, which would be unfortunate for the lad as they say.

Bothroyd's a bit of an enigma, not what I expected he'd be like at all. Looks like a classy footballer sometimes but not a poacher, not quite a hold up man in the physical sense, not particularly quick... he seems to lack in determination though which is the main thing whatever he is. (Warnock's last newspaper column suggested he was a consistent moaner too.)
                      I do really rate Bothroyd. He is a classy team-player IMO.
                      Yesterday he was sat too deep.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Working...
                      X