On a positive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On a positive

Wigan looked burried already. Bolton are really struggling. And Blackburn's win cd give Kean another few weeks...

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
    Wigan looked burried already. Bolton are really struggling. And Blackburn's win cd give Kean another few weeks...
    Totally agree and you can add Norwich and Swansea to that list

Comment

I know but all 3 points should have been ours today, don't expect anything next week.

Comment

just heard Anelka has been put on the transfer list at the ****....32 but still lethal in front of goal

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          I know but all 3 points should have been ours today, don't expect anything next week.
          mate, we are all frustrated but apologies for harping on but all last week I was saying some fans see a home fixture against west brom and think "oh goodie - three points." it just isn't like that in the prem, you have to fight for every point and sadly we always looked vulnerable despite being by far the better side.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            just heard Anelka has been put on the transfer list at the ****....32 but still lethal in front of goal
            Good shout - imagine being able to bring him on with 10 mins to go.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              Is that the same Anelka who missed a sitter from 2yards @ ours ?
              No Thanks, just my opinion he is past his best a long time ago !

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                Good shout - imagine being able to bring him on with 10 mins to go.
                Warnock would probably just leave him on the bench, no point making all 3 subs

Comment

any point gained in the prem is a positive - should have got 3 though.

Comment

Working...
                  X