Belushi's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belushi's

Me and a few pals are thinking of trying it out for a pre match drink, anyone been in there? Whats it like?
    Think its opp shep bush central line stn.

Any info would be appreciated.

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
    Me and a few pals are thinking of trying it out for a pre match drink, anyone been in there? Whats it like?
    Think its opp shep bush central line stn.

Any info would be appreciated.
    Been to the new one at Hammersmith Broadway and must admit I was quite impressed mate so worth a try I reckon

Comment

Ha ha when i saw that you had posted a thread this early i thought it wont be long before Islworth replies to my thread. If anyone is bound to know what a pub/bar is like in the W12 vacinity its Isleworth! No offence mate

Cheers anyway fella

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
        Ha ha when i saw that you had posted a thread this early i thought it wont be long before Islworth replies to my thread. If anyone is bound to know what a pub/bar is like in the W12 vacinity its Isleworth! No offence mate

Cheers anyway fella
        I am actiually sat in the office at the moment mate trying to get sime lieu time in but must admit I am licking my lips at the thought of that pint at 11am

Comment

The one at the Bush is full of Aussies wearing denim shorts and flip flops.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
          X