Exclusive - Derry: QPR must leave Loftus Road to progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exclusive - Derry: QPR must leave Loftus Road to progress

Midfielder echoes owner Tony Fernandes' comments that the club must quit their current home

More...

I originally read this is:

"QPR: Derry must leave Loftus Road to progress"

I was thinking fark ne, 33 year old looking to progress? Ambitious!

Time for a caffeine booster me thinks....
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

100 % agree with him...but...its a shame he'll never play for us in our new ground...

Comment

There's quite a few who won't get to play in it.
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision View Post
          100 % agree with him...but...its a shame he'll never play for us in our new ground...
          I think NW will be looking to get him into the coaching side of things, if he hasn't already, so could be with us a while yet. Maybe the same thing for Clint Hill, as rumoured he was being offered a new deal.

Comment

Originally posted by UpperP View Post
            I think NW will be looking to get him into the coaching side of things, if he hasn't already, so could be with us a while yet. Maybe the same thing for Clint Hill, as rumoured he was being offered a new deal.
            Could be good a Derry reads the game really well, just a shame his body cant do it at prem level anymore.....

He'd be a good coach i think...

Comment

Yea Clint is being offered a new deal; he wrote back to me on twitter yesterday and said that nothings been finalised yet.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision View Post
                Could be good a Derry reads the game really well, just a shame his body cant do it at prem level anymore.....He'd be a good coach i think...
                Not a pop at you but does anyone else agree with that? As I think he has and will keep doing a good job for us
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I believe his body is up to it, the biggest problem being pitch time. At his age, the less he plays, the slower the reactions become and the harder the game gets. Dezza does have an advantage though because he reads the game so well it shaves seconds off his reaction time - a bit like Sherringham used to be.

Mind you, Teddy would have scored against Norwich whereas Dezza was still trying to get the signal from his brain to his legs
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                    Not a pop at you but does anyone else agree with that? As I think he has and will keep doing a good job for us
                    I agree with you qpr, i think Derry is a vital member of the squad. No world beater but a solid performer more often than not

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      I originally read this is:

"QPR: Derry must leave Loftus Road to progress"

I was thinking fark ne, 33 year old looking to progress? Ambitious!

Time for a caffeine booster me thinks....
                      Ha ha. So did I pal. Had to read it 3 times to take it in properly! I've done quite well for someone who's not the sharpest tool in the box thou mind

Comment

Working...
                      X