Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we know how many tickets the QPR staff take for away games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we know how many tickets the QPR staff take for away games?

I know players get 2 tickets each of they're in the match day squad. So that's 18 x 2 for the players, plus the coaching staff and that would be 12-14 tickets.

But I remember in the old days the box office staff plus other staff would always get a lot of tickets for away games.

I'm sure for those fans that have missed out for Arsenal tickets it would be good if the club would say how many have gone to staff.

We always want our club to be transparent on certain issues and tickets should be one of them.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Spot on Hammy! I've already posted elsewhere about my ire at seeing tickets for our sold out away games appearing at vast mark up on likes of Seatwave etc..... It's clear that some individuals who are presumably entitled to purchase or have tickets are snaffling them up purely for re-selling purposes. In the absence of any transparency (or anyone actually seeming bothered) I find it easy to cynically speculate about who has their nose in the trough.

Comment

aint sure but always remember a gooner used to work in the box office.
      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
      London Pride is a flower that's free.
      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

OMG, people who actually play or work for the club are not allowed to have free tickets.

Comment

Neil Warnock was handing out spares to fans without tickets at Everton so can't get fairer than that.

Comment

there was half a dozen touts operating outside putney bridge station at the fulham game, likewise all along s. africa rd. most match days
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Not being funny but is a perk of the job don't believe they new to
              Disclose

Comment

like to make it clear not suggesting anything dodgy from qpr staff, just a few more season ticket holders who perhaps are not r's fans
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                  OMG, people who actually play or work for the club are not allowed to have free tickets.

Comment

I know someone that works there and took 25 for the Liverpool game.

Comment

Who cares?

Happens at every level.
                      Sure our yoot players selling comps on as they always used to. I used to get a few off of them years ago
                      I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Working...
                      X