John Terry to be charged?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kimimar0 View Post
    Is it really worth a high profile court case over a stupid insult on a football pitch? I hope it gets dropped now, best for everyone. Does anyone really think that JT is racist, he would have a lot to answer for in his own dressing room if true.

Comment

The Cps will decide if they think it is in the public interest to proceed with this and then its in the hands of a jury !!!!
      iI would like to point out that recently a jury found a cat A prisoner not guilty of attempted murder after he slashed a femail prison oficers throught with a chilli bottle and stabed anothr officer who came to help her !! so dont hold your hopes up
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by Kimimar0 View Post
        Is it really worth a high profile court case over a stupid insult on a football pitch? I hope it gets dropped now, best for everyone. Does anyone really think that JT is racist, he would have a lot to answer for in his own dressing room if true.
        He was trying to get people sent off, derry, kenny, ferdinand, and it backfired on him. Good.

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X