Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Box office no.

Anyone have the number that is not the 0844

I know you can book tickets through an 0208 number but lost my contacts a few weeks back

try 743 0262
    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
    London Pride is a flower that's free.
    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Thanks for the number but got told to call the 0844 number which I cant at the moment

I got a ticket before from one of the 0208 numbers but lost that contact

Comment

Maybe TM are doing the lot now.

Comment

Managed to call the 0844 number and was a nightmare

First call got put through to ticket master even though I called the QPR box office. Got told Arsenal vs QPR does not exist on there system so hung up to try a dfferent operator

The 2nd guy I could not understand so hung up to try again

3rd guy was really helpful and located the tickets but told me I need 160 points but I only got 150. Told me to call back tomorrow as will be entitled to one

Terrible service by ticket master and dont expect to have to speak to ticketmaster if I call the QPR box office

They should give people the option to speak to people at the ground who know what there talking about and dont waste peoples money and time

Just hope there are tickets left tomorrow now
          Last edited by Dale; 30-11-2011, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
            Managed to call the 0844 number and was a nightmare

First call got put through to ticket master even though I called the QPR box office. Got told Arsenal vs QPR does not exist on there system so hung up to try a dfferent operator

The 2nd guy I could not understand so hung up to try again

3rd guy was really helpful and located the tickets but told me I need 160 points but I only got 150. Told me to call back tomorrow as will be entitled to one

Terrible service by ticket master and dont expect to have to speak to ticketmaster if I call the QPR box office

They should give people the option to speak to people at the ground who know what there talking about and dont waste peoples money and time

Just hope there are tickets left tomorrow now
            Mate I called this morning too (on the 0844 number) and got told the Norwich tickets arent on the system either! Bloody pain in the jacksy.

How hard is it to give us a number to a telephone located within the actual box office located at the ground?!
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Just keep wasting your time and money Matt hanging up and calling back until you get a decent operator

You will get there in the end after some aggravation

Comment

You can try emailing the ticket office asking them to call you back. Worked for me when I had a query with my season ticket.

Comment

Working...
                X