Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Four Year Plan documentary - download links?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it would have been available by now but I guess not.

I will buy it next time I am in London or if it becomes available on Amazon.co.uk (whatever comes first), but I will not pay the 15 pound shipping on the club shop site.

....so I hope it becomes available soon ;-)

Comment

yeah, been looking for it myself with no luck, will buy it when I can but refuse to pay that ridiculous 15 pound shipping fee. Sent em an email about it and they said if I bought more stuff it would make the 15 pound postage worth it

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
        yeah, been looking for it myself with no luck, will buy it when I can but refuse to pay that ridiculous 15 pound shipping fee. Sent em an email about it and they said if I bought more stuff it would make the 15 pound postage worth it
        Yeah but I was in London only a month ago and spent 100 pounds in the club shop so I am not prepared to spend even further to get the DVD.

Comment

Hoping to grab a copy from the club store tomorrow if it aint too busy

Is it sold on stalls around the ground or just the club shop?

Comment

Anyone get a torrent link in the end?

Comment

BUMP

Please PM me with a link if possible

Thanks

Comment

So much drama since the summer, wonder if there will be a follow up.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
                  So much drama since the summer, wonder if there will be a follow up.
                  Haha I was thinking the same thing when I read that Warnock was dismissed because of him wanting to buy Yak.

I would still like to see the first film though - while the Warnock era is still hot

Comment

Anyone know if a link has become available somewhere?

Comment

Working...
                    X