Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We Got To Keep Booing & Whistling Every Home Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Got To Keep Booing & Whistling Every Home Game!

Every game we play this season has got 3 points at stake, our booing and whistling against Chelsea and Manchester City was fantastic as they didn't understand it and put them off a little and that little can be enough to win games!

Let's be a unique club in this league and carrying on booing and whistling and hopefully it will be a trademark that's what QPR do and maybe the next Fifa 13 game will have QPR fans booing and whistling at home games too!

Bottom line is every game has 3 points so let's keep doing our bit to make Loftus Road rocking and make the fans at W12 the 12th man! U R'SSS
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Welcome to Hell
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
      Welcome to Hell
      What you doing in Hounslow Yousef?
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Where do you sit matty
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

It will only really work for one season - next time round the plebs up the road will know what to expect and will be a bit better prepared. And then we will need to find a new game to play.
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
            It will only really work for one season - next time round the plebs up the road will know what to expect and will be a bit better prepared. And then we will need to find a new game to play.
            Grenades?
            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

time to get the 25gram tungstens out
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                Where do you sit matty
                If I go on the ST my brother & I share its B block of SAR in front row.

When buying tickets this year I've been scattered about depending on availability (as usually go with 3 or 4 of us, plus I need a couple to meself as I tend to "spill over" onto the next seat oversize which results in such comments as "oi fatty move it your #### in me Bovril")- R block, X block and a couple games been a few rows back from me Old Man in B block.

Given the choice I'd go R block probably.

Yourself Mellow?

Comment

A similar thing works for Stoke every season
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

And don't forget to greet them with extreme politeness and clapping when they alight from their coach.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      If I go on the ST my brother & I share its B block of SAR in front row.

When buying tickets this year I've been scattered about depending on availability (as usually go with 3 or 4 of us, plus I need a couple to meself as I tend to "spill over" onto the next seat oversize which results in such comments as "oi fatty move it your #### in me Bovril")- R block, X block and a couple games been a few rows back from me Old Man in B block.

Given the choice I'd go R block probably.

Yourself Mellow?
                      Hey Matt. What row seat no ? I sit in b aswel?

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                        Hey Matt. What row seat no ? I sit in b aswel?
                        Row A and seats 59 & 60 mate.

Comment

i sit in b 41 42 mouthy fkr!!

you quite tall blonde floppy hair? younger brother aswel? been there years?

Comment

i will boo, and try and get those in R block to follow suit.

it annoys me if the fans dont turn up for these type of games. teams clearly dont like our ground.. the top professionals/teams have struggled so what do you think would happen to the lower teams?
                            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                            Lovejoy: "No?!"
                            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                              i sit in b 41 42 mouthy fkr!!

you quite tall blonde floppy hair? younger brother aswel? been there years?

Yea quite tall, more ofa "strawberry" variety of the blonde though I must say lol yes younger brother, hes 18 now, weve had the seats for best part of 10 years now probably!

But mouthy? Certainly not me chum

Comment

Working...
                              X