Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joey Barton on the train back yesterday.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey Barton on the train back yesterday.......

Came back with many Rangers fans on the 6pm train back from Norwich.

Had a good chat with him. What a decent bloke. Nothing like he is portrayed in the media. You could tell he was gutted about the result and you could tell he felt that had he played we would have won.

Doesn't shy away from any topic. He tells you how it is. I'm certainly glad he's our captain. He got off at some stop called Stourmarkert or something??? Something about his race horses.

Anyway, I'm sure he'll be bang up for next week.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Good to hear, I think lots of the critics that say he don't care about us are wring. He us a passionate man and his passion for rangers will increase with time.

Comment

Missed him badly yesterday. I felt Norwich got away with a lot especially from that pr!ck of a lino near us. I'm sure Joey would of been having a quite word with Mr Clattenburg yesterday to put a few things straight.

Comment

We need him back quality player pleased we signed him
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

@Joey7Barton
          Joseph Barton
          Just been on the train with loads of QPR fans, amazing how level headed they are. Very upbeat about the good and bad days.......

Comment

he has a media image which he can't control, they do as they want to sell copy.
            he can look after himself but since at qpr , he has been a "new man" and that's important to me/us.
            if he is happy to chat with "us", then great, he'll earn more respect and win more fans over....many qpr fans have said, good or bad player, if they give their all...no complaints.
            well we will but will acknowledge the effort for the hoops.

Comment

Suppose I had better clarify that I was not on the same train as Barton before the usual ****s elsewhere get there knickers in a twist and start peddling the usual crap again

Comment

still dont like the man as a person...based purely on his history

BUT..

He is a good player, he will give his all for us and I'm glad we signed himas he is what we need......!!

My personal feelings apart, I'll support anyone who give his all for our team.....

Good choice of captain on the pitch....lets not talk about of it !!

Comment

sorry "off it"!!

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                    Suppose I had better clarify that I was not on the same train as Barton before the usual ****s elsewhere get there knickers in a twist and start peddling the usual crap again
                    You need to do something about your paranoia mate
                    We Are The People.....

Comment

and by the way..way it you on the train with him then?...i bet it was wasnt it?....you love him dont ya.........lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                        You need to do something about your paranoia mate
                        I have been forwarded pms and e-mails so hardly paranoia just some ****s enjoy throwing mud hoping it will stick but again they are totally and utterly wrong

Comment

I still can't believe we signed him, great player and a joy to watch play
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

still needs to deliver for me , but a massive signing for us. he came for the money full stop they are all mercanaries , very few steve bulls around anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                              still needs to deliver for me , but a massive signing for us. he came for the money full stop they are all mercanaries , very few steve bulls around anymore
                              but loads of steven hunts......
                              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                              X