Warnock's substitution errors cost us the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock's substitution errors cost us the game

In my opinion Warnock got his substitutions wrong today and thats what cost us the game.

1) Buzz (on for Derry) should have been given much longer than 15 minutes as Derry had been pretty ineffectual all game. Buzz's introduction was an immediate improvement but it was too little too late.

2) Bringing Smith on for SWP was a mistake. SWP was always threatening and Smith offered far less by comparison.

I'd agree with that. Massive fans of Warnos ut noticed a few times this season he seems to leave substitutions too late or makes what imho is the wrong call.

Comment

Agree with first point, Derry looked over run in midfield. But not so sure about your second, for me SWP didn't have the best of games. If anything, felt he offered little threat! Just emphasised how important Joey is in the middle. Feel if he had played, we would have got something there?

Comment

Swp did nothing of note.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

What did SWP do the whole game ?

Buzz looked hungry and changed the game but his shot over the bar will be held against him as NW don't rate him.

Comment

surely neil must give buz a chance! how he dosent rate him is beyond me and many fans i speak to!
            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

All about opinions, but I would have kept SWP on. He has more in his locker than Smith. Yes it wasn't one of his better games but he still has the ability to beat defenders and produce something out of nothing.

Comment

Warnock's brought us to the prem but you lot could obviously do a better job. Typical Rs 'fans'

Comment

Originally posted by rangertillidiedan View Post
                  Warnock's brought us to the prem but you lot could obviously do a better job. Typical Rs 'fans'
                  Make you right fella. Got to love R's fans. Losing 1-0 Warnock makes a substitue and within 2 mins we draw level. Only one team looked they were going to win it then and that was us. Yet Warnock got it wrong! Not the poor defending for both there goal but Neil Warnocks subs... Laughable if you want my opinion.

Buzz still not matchfit hence not starting at the minute. Only trained 2 days this week. Bothroyd only trained for one day too hence why he was also on the bench. SWP never played well all game going forward, but couldnt fault him tracking back. He covered some yards and was shattered when he came off. 100% the correct decision. NW had to mix it up and give TS a chance. Fresh legs and all that.

When get a result against West Brom NW will be god again amongst the fickle few...

Comment

Funny how Warnocks substitutions are always wrong when we lose.

Has he never played FIFA2012 ?

Comment

Working...
                    X