John Terry's smug moosh...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Terry's smug moosh...

Would love the FA to pull their finger out and wipe the smile off his smug boat race...

Nothing worse than seeing him a minute or two ago on MOTD milking the applause for a deflected goal....

WTF is happening about this race row rumpus.. are the FA that s.h.i.t scared to sort it out or what....:rage:

I never watch MOTD when we lose,ruins my saturday night,i shut it put like we never played......

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
      I never watch MOTD when we lose,ruins my saturday night,i shut it put like we never played......

Comment

Have to say it is taking an awful long time to conclude but FA are probably waiting to see if Police charge him first.............don't want to end up with egg on their faces do they ? Can see this just being brushed under the carpet now as I cant see the CPA giving the go ahead for a court case and I am sure the FA will use that to just say they don't have enough evidence to charge, something a little strange as they have charged Suarez without any video evidence at all, it would seem.

Comment

Working...
        X