Now who would wonna keep Buzzy out ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now who would wonna keep Buzzy out ?

I thought when he came on we had Iniesta from Barca. His first touch was fantastic. Lets hope he gets a good run.

I would love to see Alejandro Faurlin, Joey Barton and Buzzy in the starting 11 but that would mean going back to 451 or 433.

We seem to be playing better 442 because we don't have a forward who can play upfront on their own.

My team for Jan 2012 451

..................kenny

young ferdinand bassong ?

SWP Faurlin, Barton Buzzy Traore

...................Defoe

Would like to sign new left back and keep Traore on the left wing

Comment

That is the problem....but a good problem ?

Comment

Not sure he was that good ???

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
          Not sure he was that good ???
          When he came on the midfield sparked into life. Buzzys off ball running into space to receive more of the ball was superb., and did not put a ball astray.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            When he came on the midfield sparked into life. Buzzys off ball running into space to receive more of the ball was superb., and did not put a ball astray.
            I think more to donwith Derry being a passenger today and anyone coming into the middle wld have been an improvement tbh

Comment

agree, sorry to say Derry was outta it today...Buzz should have started.

Comment

when you strike a ball ,could someone tell Buzz put youre head over the ball , not lean back like a 12 year old schoolboy , missed the best chance of the match
                Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                  when you strike a ball ,could someone tell Buzz put youre head over the ball , not lean back like a 12 year old schoolboy , missed the best chance of the match
                  The best chance if the match was HH's free header at the far post minutes before, so do you have any advice for him ?

Comment

Thought they were both food heider was pretty hi up in the air much harder to control

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      The best chance if the match was HH's free header at the far post minutes before, so do you have any advice for him ?
                      get above the ball and head down
                      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                        get above the ball and head down

Comment

Not sure Buz has necessarily earned a starting birth yet but I hope at least Warno will start brining him on earlier in a game. For the last half dozen games or so it has sometimes seemed as if Warno wd prefer to bring on the one-legged bandit than Buz.

Comment

Working...
                          X