Not reading other people's rants....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not reading other people's rants....

I don't have time to read through all posts but I suspect after losing to Norwich today there will be a few that aren't happy!

I'm not concerned because.....

1. Last season they were our closest challengers
    2. They have adapted to the Premiership
    3. They're better than Blackburn, Wigan and Swansea
    4. No Joey Barton is a big loss in terms of belief, every player looks to Joey because they no what they get.
    5. Ali Faurlin is performing consistently at high level..... if it continues even I may be tempted to suggest world class - just wish he had shooting boot sometimes and he'd be complete!

That's the drunk message over haha!

You forgot to mention the January window is open soon and Warnock has money to spend on 4-5 new players

Comment

I concur, rangers aint a bad team!
      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

I'd be happy with 3 new signings of the right calibre. One centre half, one full back, and one goalscorer.

I do think Bothroyd is improving and will be the player to link attack to midfield.

How about Bassong, Bridge, and Defoe??

Comment

would take all 3 0f those. not the end of the world losing to the carrot crunchers-a cple of wins in december and bring on the transfer window. would have taken where we are now at the start of the season.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

We are doing fine...there are worse teams then us out there.. plenty of them..
            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Defoe will not leave spurs imo

Comment

I'm reasonably happy.I thought the team played well today.Had a penalty shout rejected,created several chances and shaved the woodwork late on.I'd have taken draws at Stoke and Norwich and we got a point more from those two tough away games.Roll on WBA.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                  Defoe will not leave spurs imo

Not606 are saying that this is a done deal for a loan with a view to a permanent in the summer.

Comment

don't reckon we'll get him imho.
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

nothings a done deal in football mate.. Scored today if vandafart gets injured of adebyor deal doesnt go through who else do they use? if spurs want to be up there they need to have a strong bench

Comment

Defoe will largely depend on Spurs transfer targets, however I worry bigger clubs may be interested.... the big question will be does he want to stay in London.

Comment

the big question is how much money hes offered.. simple as that

Comment

We rode our luck at times and I thought your defence looked shakey and suspect...but you're injuries didn't help you.

Once Holt came on I felt safe.

But you'll be ok, I'm sure of it.

Comment

Originally posted by First Wizard View Post
                              We rode our luck at times and I thought your defence looked shakey and suspect...but you're injuries didn't help you.

Once Holt came on I felt safe.

But you'll be ok, I'm sure of it.
                              good win for your lot. both teams will stay up imo. good atmosphere today????
                              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                              X