Norwich Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norwich Game

Well after watching them against Arsenal and us against Stoke, lets say I'm feeling very confident that we will take all 3 points.

Norwich's defence is championship standard at best.
    SWP will do the same to Tierney as Theo Walcott did,
    Mackie with out muscle and outwit Naughton.

Barnett has to be one of the worst centre halfs in the premiership and I'd expect Heidar to have a field day against him.

Faurlin and Derry in midfied, I would think, will keep the momentum up against a VERY average player in Crofts and Fox (whoever he is)

Bothroyd back will link play up nicely and maybe Taarabt from the subs bench with a point to prove, could be just the platform he needs.

Really looking forward to this game, going up early on train with Benny and expecting 3 points.
    You R'sss

got to take possible injuries into account and the fact that carrow road hasnt been a very happy hunting ground for us. personally i would be happy with a draw. looking forward to it though!
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I wish I shared that optemism, mate. Not a great ground for us in recent history. I think we'll miss Barton.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Will be a gooden.

See you at Liverpool St son.

Comment

they are s....hite.............a 98minute fluke or blackburn woulda beaten them.............that fat red faced useless c..hunt still diving everywhere looking phissed every saturday..............and they still have holt up front
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Would have been more confident with Barton. Still fairly confident we can win though but these are the sort of games we lose after playing so well in so called "tougher games"

Comment

I know what you all mean, it hasnt beena good ground for us , but I just think we have a real chance.
              Though they do have a lot of luck and score late goals.
              RIc baby see you at L'pool street!!!

Comment

I'd love all 3 points but think it will be a 1-1 draw at best.

Comment

Yeah, I'm also going for a score draw. I'm still hoarse from Saturday, phoned in sick today (stomach bug) and told 'oh dear, you sound terrible'.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    I'd love all 3 points but think it will be a 1-1 draw at best.
                    1-1; are you for real Myu?
                    Didn't you hear; when ever The Rs play, a goal fest insues ;)

4-2 to us
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                    X