Buying tickets with membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying tickets with membership

My brother and I both have memberships. Is there any way to guarantee sitting next to each other when booking using the membership? Apart from booking at the same time and choosing seats before someone else gets in between.

one of you buys both using both client refs and then the other one pays when you next meet. only real way of getting it done properly
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

That way you only pay one lot of £3.50 booking fee too!

Comment

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by rangertillidiedan View Post
          My brother and I both have memberships. Is there any way to guarantee sitting next to each other when booking using the membership? Apart from booking at the same time and choosing seats before someone else gets in between.
          Bring GP's gun-mates along

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
            one of you buys both using both client refs and then the other one pays when you next meet. only real way of getting it done properly
            Choose the tickets and then hit the "assign" button to the left hand side of the 2nd ticket and fill in your brothers membership no and surname.
            Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
              The only way
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Somebody used my Season Ticket reference number to buy a ticket for the Man U game which I did not know about but will be disappointed when they try to get in and find that it has been cancelled

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                  Somebody used my Season Ticket reference number to buy a ticket for the Man U game which I did not know about but will be disappointed when they try to get in and find that it has been cancelled
                  That'll be that scouser Rooney
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                    How they get your number?

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                      How they get your number?
                      I have given it to fellow fans in the past via pm who were struggling to get tickets and when I did not need an extra one but obviously someone decided to take the **** and use it without checking with me first

Comment

Working...
                      X