Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anton Ferdinand

Really seems to have settled in and loving his time at QPR

Last player off the pitch on Saturday at Stoke after throwing his shirt to the QPR fans and seemed to genuinely appreciate the support

My mate got Heiders shirt at the end which was absolutely dripping with sweat

He really has been a good signing. Composed under pressure, and very good positional sense. I also think he has brought the best out of Gabbidon, given the time they played together at West Ham.

Comment

Thought he could have made more of an effort for their first goal, but thought he was superb otherwise.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

There hasn't been too many times i've trusted a defender at QPR but I trust all of our back 4 now a days with Anton being the key man. Well done boys
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I really underestimated Anton before we signed him but he has settled so well & never looks flustered or erratic. Really is proving to be a great signing.

Not the finished article & of course their are bits of his game to work on but again he really is a good player.

Comment

He was class Saturday and has been very consistent since he arrived. There are CB's in the England squad i've seem make far more unforced errors than him this season.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
              Thought he could have made more of an effort for their first goal, but thought he was superb otherwise.
              Agree with you 100%, could have saved it.

Comment

No-one needs any training to be a football expert. It's a brilliant career

Comment

I was disappointed when we signed Anton rather than Bassong but have been proved wrong. Very consistant, great commitment, seems so proud to be a Ranger. Has performed admirably despite all the Terry crap hanging over him.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    Agree with you 100%, could have saved it.
                    I think the Dzeko goal was on his mind, when he went to ground and dived in a bit on Dzeko.
                    Probably tried to stay on his feet this time, and push Walters away from goal. But to be fair, it was a cracking finish.
                    "Trust In Warnock" - Don't just type it - Do It.

Comment

When we go to SB, will we be singing "Terry, you know what you are"?

Comment

Originally posted by SullivanQPR View Post
                        I think the Dzeko goal was on his mind, when he went to ground and dived in a bit on Dzeko.
                        Probably tried to stay on his feet this time, and push Walters away from goal. But to be fair, it was a cracking finish.
                        Very true... Finish was top drawer.
                        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                          Very true... Finish was top drawer.
                          It was a very good goal, and tbf to Anton, most strikers would have taken a touch on that ball, which is probably what he expected and would then have made a challenge.

I actually don't think he could've done anything given the weight of the pass was spot on and he hit it early first time. He can only make up so much ground.

Comment

Working...
                          X