trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trouble

it seems QPR fight QPR more than anyone else these days.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

come ere an say that:yush:

Comment

jog on u si
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

so what, dya want some?
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          it seems QPR fight QPR more than anyone else these days.
          This has always made me wonder why that is? Is it cos our fan base spread across areas or bush hammersmith acton northolt grove etc etc? It always seems to go on, never understand myself everyone gets the occasional spat but near enough every week?

Comment

It was a drunken brawl at half time. Nothing to get too excited about. A couple of mates had to leave over it. I'm sure it's all forgotten now.

Doesn't take anything away from the win though.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

HANDBAGS? thats all nothing to get worked up about

Comment

has always been the way. grove-bush in my younger days,northolt-bush later on. a lot to do with what happens away from rangers then spills over to match day(from school days onto nightclubs etc)-always found it odd that we don't always get on. fair to say that the majority get on when it matters(or at least used to!!).
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

the worst,(or best,depending on your point of view),was at the FA Cup semi-final at the back of the North Bank,Highbury.Unbelievable fighting,rangers v rangers,went on for ages.i have never forgotten it.

Comment

remember that rblock-grove-bush. cup fail v oxford when the final whistle went....grove ran bush across the terreces-has been other incidents over the years also. madness imo.
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                      remember that rblock-grove-bush. cup fail v oxford when the final whistle went....grove ran bush across the terreces-has been other incidents over the years also. madness imo.
                      yeah,remember that too.

missed most of the game(probably not a bad thing)due to the chaos on the Wembley terraces.

INSANE.

Comment

Working...
                      X