If he cannot get in Roma's team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
    firstly why are you reading a nothing article and takign it as fact. secondly yes roma are miles better.
    How do you know its a nothing article ? you musta read it

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      So you rather have that, then someone like Defoe ?
      Someone like that? By making such statements I assume you have followed this blokes career and can give us a detailed reason why?
      If given the choice, yes I would choose Defoe, but when has there been any quotes or confirmed interest in him? Other than a few flimsy articles simply stating "QPR are interested in Jermaine Defoe" we have nothing to tell us he is a proper target. Im not getting myself bigged up for a Defoe signature tbh because I cant help but think we wont get him and then our fans will be on a huge negative comparing whoever we buy to Defoe.

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
      Are you joking? Not that I know anything about this lad, but either way, Roma are miles ahead of us in terms of quality.
      Totally agree. Never seen him play so cant pass judgement. But some people seem to be getting abit carried away these days; just because a lad might be struggling to get into Roma's side why does that mean he wont get into ours? We certainly have no right to be making comparison, in terms of quality, to Roma.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

"On 7 June 2010 Roma announced that Taddei had signed a new 4-year contract in which he would earn a gross annual salary of €2.8M in the first three years and €1.9M in the last year".

Cant be too badly thought of if he was given a 4 year deal last year? Also scoredin the Champs League quarters vs Utd a few years back.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
        X