Whatever happened to Nodge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever happened to Nodge?

A couple of us were calling for him y'day but he didn't appear. Doesn't he realise that resigning over some obscure matter of principle is so last year? Its hard to keep up with all the hissy fits - more resignations than Gladstone -but did he have one, or is he actually just that rare thing - busy? Come back Nodge - your message board needs you...

Im here....
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      A couple of us were calling for him y'day but he didn't appear. Doesn't he realise that resigning over some obscure matter of principle is so last year? Its hard to keep up with all the hissy fits - more resignations than Gladstone -but did he have one, or is he actually just that rare thing - busy? Come back Nodge - your message board needs you...
      Agreed,always a man who spoke sense

Comment

and 'youvebeenrangered'...............i liked him!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I think he has de-activated his account and a search on the members list for "Nodge" came back with no results
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Come back Nodge.

Comment

and robsondinho dont post much these days......know he was a bit portly and had trouble typing with his fat pinkies but i do ok with one finger!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                I think he has de-activated his account and a search on the members list for "Nodge" came back with no results
                Ban him...perving for nodge

Comment

Wonder why.

Agree also about Youvebeenrangered - good lad and more regular on here than matty in the biscuit tin.

Comment

and caitlinqpr.............big feet yes............but an innocent dumbness i found quite charming!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                      Ban him...perving for nodge
                      You never fail to amuse me Mellow
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I miss weareqpr12... I miss arguing with him.. He was so easy to wind up.

Comment

and west4 chiswick fella.............aloof and pompous but quite interesting!

Comment

Dont see that much of Jeffro either these days on here though I do seem to keep bumping in to him before games in one bar or anothere

Comment

Yea I really miss weare's amazing football knowledge because he's 'played the game at a very high level'

Comment

Working...
                              X