No announcement yet.

Malaga to take Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Malaga has got Qatari money. The man City of Spain. It would be a big move and the owners would love to have an Arab star in the heart of their team: we should demand a ridiculous amount of cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Westbyfleetr View Post
      Malaga has got Qatari money. The man City of Spain. It would be a big move and the owners would love to have an Arab star in the heart of their team: we should demand a ridiculous amount of cash.
      Too right...getting sick of them 2 bloody teams !!!

Comment

See ya later Adel,turn out the lights on ya way out,thanks for last season but the R's are moving on and up with players who actually give a to#s !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          Hay don't diss Malaga they are my 2nd club !! Very similar to us !
          Not dissing Malaga, just that Adel had his sights set on Real Madrid or Barca, with all respect it ain't quite the same thing is it.
          And by the way i know a lot about Spanish football having lived their for 6 years seeing Athletico Madrid play on numerous occasions.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

id drive the overated brat there myself..........shouldve rid of him in the summer...........deluded ponce!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X