Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

your worse all time qpr eleven..................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your worse all time qpr eleven..................

which eleven would bring tears to your eyes.............
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Well. Sammy Lee has to be in there. The fat, useless Mickey Mouser!

Comment

From my time period it would have to include Eric Sabin, Ugo Ukah, Brett Angel, Paul Bruce and Zesh Rehman.... maybe even George Santos chucked in there with his diamond head!
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

the stuff of nightmares

Harper

Ukah Ready Morrow Warren

Tchakounte..? Connolly Jones Bruce

Koejoe Sabin

Subs: Ikeme, Breaker, Keith Rowland, Perry, Heinola, Plummer, Kulscar, Warren Barton
        Last edited by Brian Wilson; 11-11-2011, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Rehman gets way too much bad press. He wasn't half as bad as some of the jokes we've had over the years.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
            the stuff of nightmares

Harper

Ukah Ready Morrow Warren

Tchakounte..? Connolly Jones Bruce

Koejoe Sabin

Subs: Ikeme, Breaker, Keith Rowland, Perry, Heinola, Plummer, Kulscar
            Connolly and Plummer werent that bad IMO.

I remember leaving a home game with my dad (vs Bristol City I think) and Karl Ready scored an equaliser for us, i remember being at the top of SA Road and hearing the ground erupt!.... never since have I left a game early!!

Comment

Bankole in goal - first name on the teamsheet.

Gus Ceasar (although only on loan) has to be in there..

Steve Slade up front. Pellicori would surely have to fit in there - awful player.

In fact we could easily do a GP signings 11 as the all time worst but then again that would reopen old wounds....

Comment

Bob Malcolm
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

An embarrassment of "talent" to choose from. Curtis that left back who had supposedly once played for Man Utd wd be my first name on the team sheet - don't think I've ever seen a bigger apology for a professional footballer, at least in his time with us. That muppet of a midfielder who ended up at Brentford, Marcus Bean, who couldn't pass to a team-mate two feet away but had an unnering ability to find an opposition player would also be pushing for a start. Pellicori's claims can't be overlooked. More controversially I'd have to consider Mark Hateley and Tony Sealy. Oh, and maybe our expectations were higher back then, but Ernie Howe - he should have been a roofer for all the time he hoofed the ball on the top of Ellerslie Rd....

Comment

Originally posted by ProtestR View Post
                    Bankole in goal - first name on the teamsheet.

Gus Ceasar (although only on loan) has to be in there..

Steve Slade up front. Pellicori would surely have to fit in there - awful player.

In fact we could easily do a GP signings 11 as the all time worst but then again that would reopen old wounds....
                    Has somebody altered Steve Slade's wikipedia page as it says he scored 41 in 69 games for us ?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                      An embarrassment of "talent" to choose from. Curtis that left back who had supposedly once played for Man Utd wd be my first name on the team sheet - don't think I've ever seen a bigger apology for a professional footballer, at least in his time with us. That muppet of a midfielder who ended up at Brentford, Marcus Bean, who couldn't pass to a team-mate two feet away but had an unnering ability to find an opposition player would also be pushing for a start. Pellicori's claims can't be overlooked. More controversially I'd have to consider Mark Hateley and Tony Sealy. Oh, and maybe our expectations were higher back then, but Ernie Howe - he should have been a roofer for all the time he hoofed the ball on the top of Ellerslie Rd....
                      The geezer always looked as though his head was too heavy for his body!

Agree with pellicori tbf, I remember when he was through on goal vs Birmingham (I think) and he was so slow it literally looked as though he was wearing lead boots.... shocking footballer/excuse of 1.

Comment

I remember that - I kept jumping out of my seat urging him to get moving. Then sitting down again. And jumping up. And he still didn't move. You could have driven him down to the bus stop, had a chat and a fag, caught the bus, changed a couple of times and returned home before he got moving. And that was after Pete had told us he was sure to be a very useful addition to us...

Comment

Ernie howe
                          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

cole
                            curtis
                            cullip
                            matt hill
                            kunyaka
                            breaker
                            dennis oli
                            santos
                            tomassi
                            moore
                            nygaard
                            baidoo

if we had this team we would be playing luton and hayes!
                            ENGLAND AND QPR :red_heart:

Comment

ikeme
                              curtis
                              heinolla
                              malcolm
                              howe

willock
                              channing
                              gnohere
                              sealey

bent
                              taylor..................................even the stevie wonder blind school eleven whould get a draw against that pile of..........doudou!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X