Mackie to start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mackie to start

After a year out with a busted leg, he's back for Scotland well done Jamie.

http://www.teamtalk.com/scotland/730...ck-lifts-Scots

Fair play to him, he's really impressed me since he came into the team again and made a big positive difference. What's more impressive is his levels of fitness after so long out, when normally players take a bit longer to get match fit, he looks like his old self. Add to that the fact he's only really played against the top teams, he could be a real weapon against the weaker sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
      Fair play to him, he's really impressed me since he came into the team again and made a big positive difference. What's more impressive is his levels of fitness after so long out, when normally players take a bit longer to get match fit, he looks like his old self. Add to that the fact he's only really played against the top teams, he could be a real weapon against the weaker sides.

I had my reservations about his ability to cope in the PL but he is certainly putting them to rest; looking a pretty useful player.

Will never be a player of SWP ability, hell never roast 4 players, nutmeg another then curl 1 into top corner (although I would love to be proved wrong on that ) but he really does put a shift in and causes sides problems.

Fully deserved call up IMO. If a few more players in our side had hsi work ethic and determination we would have a farking good side!
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

I had my reservations about his ability to cope in the PL but he is certainly putting them to rest; looking a pretty useful player.

Will never be a player of SWP ability, hell never roast 4 players, nutmeg another then curl 1 into top corner (although I would love to be proved wrong on that ) but he really does put a shift in and causes sides problems.

Fully deserved call up IMO. If a few more players in our side had hsi work ethic and determination we would have a farking good side!
        Dont forget that goal he scored against Derby last term..breath taking

Comment

Working...
        X