No announcement yet.

Liverpool tickets.. help needed please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool tickets.. help needed please?

Me and a mate are both members and want to travel up for this one.. what I was wondering is what are the arrangements with regards to sitting together? Do we have to coordinate it so we have to get tickets that have seat numbers next to each-other or can you sit where you like as long as you have a ticket in the away end?

Many thanks in advance....

Like 99% of away games, you can sit where you like. You get the odd one or two who insist on sitting in their seat, but not everyone is so precious.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Cheers...

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
      Like 99% of away games, you can sit where you like. You get the odd one or two who insist on sitting in their seat, but not everyone is so precious.
      Most of the away games we did last season at Leeds, Forest etc we pretty much sat where we wanted but wasn't sure if it was different now we're in the PL as this will be our first away game this season...

Comment

If your both members you should be able to. Buy them together, you will need your friends client ref plus his surname. Otherwise just get separate tickets and sit together, usually ok.

Comment

Cheers....

Originally posted by mork View Post
          If your both members you should be able to. Buy them together, you will need your friends client ref plus his surname. Otherwise just get separate tickets and sit together, usually ok.
          I fancy a result up there if am honest....

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
            I fancy a result up there if am honest....
            Well seeing as both Norwich and Swansea drew, I would be disappointed if we didn't at least match that.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
            X