so who will go down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so who will go down?

well 11 games gone table dont really take shape in the prem till at least 15 games but so far id say nailed on wigan this season then is a lottery i reckon my gamble would be wigan swansea wolves

Blackburn,Wigan +1

Comment

i think blackburn will stay up.

wigan, wolves & one of the promoted teams - could be us but heart says it wont..

we've turned up against the bigger teams but as always we fail against the lower ones.. blackburn, wigan for example.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

W

Comment

I'll try that again!! Wigan Wolves and Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by WavyQPR View Post
            I'll try that again!! Wigan Wolves and Blackburn
            Good riddance to all of them. 2 of them have half empty stadiums and the other is managed by something out of The Planet of the Apes.
            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

yeah

yeah,we are the rangers boys i think wolves wigan and blackburn
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Wigan, Wolves and Bolton
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Wigan
                  Blackburn
                  Wolves

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                    Good riddance to all of them. 2 of them have half empty stadiums and the other is managed by something out of The Planet of the Apes.
                    Which one?

Comment

Originally posted by Terry-Mancini-123 View Post
                      Which one?
                      Surely McCarthy.... Utter Baffoon.

I agree about Wigan and Wolves, but not sure on the 3rd team. If Blackburn don't get a result soon they could get stuck there, but they have played ok in many games and should've won them, so i think their position is a bit false.

We need to not get complacent though. I like most think we'll be fine, BUT, bear in mind if we hadn't got the very unexpected 3 points against Chelsea, we'd be in the relegation zone now......

Of course if's and buts, if we had our cuirrent team we'd have probably beaten Wigan, possibly Bolton etc etc... but we need to remain grounded as this league can be brutal, which is why it's so good. The positive is we've played 5 of the top 8 teams in the league and we're still mid table.... not bad.

Comment

The stop start nature of the PL makes it hard to get on a roll; fewer games, int breaks and little or no midweek games means that we go off the boil just when we're simmering nicely.
                        Having to wait an extra week before Stoke is to their advantage.

Comment

After the Bolton defeat....i felt for sure we would be relegated.
                          After Tony F took over, despite the new signings, i was still a bit worried about us, but more confident than after Bolton game....

But the Chelsea game and the first half at Tottenham got ne thinking we were still a bit short and could easily get dragged into a relegation dog fight.

But, the second half V Spuds - and the Man City match and the promise of more players in january, makes me feel that we will escape relegation as there are for worse teams than us.

In particular, The performances of jamie Mackie have lifted my spirits no end.

Wigan Wolves..........and i think either Swansea or Norwich will nosedive and join the others soon..

Comment

Wigan
                            Blackburn
                            Swansea/Norwich either one
                            My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

Gotta be Wolves and Wigan. I still maintain there's a palpabale air of doom/gloom at Everton... no cash, big players disheatened, can't score. They're courting new owners but if that don'ty come to fruition (along with some investment) I can see them remaining firmly mired in bottom 6 or so and very likely slipping even lower.

Comment

Working...
                              X