Season Ticket Voucher Joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Ticket Voucher Joke

Can't believe that you can't use these vouchers over the phone. That means you have to go to the ground to redeem them. Looking to get tickets for Liverpool and now will have to travel across London in my lunch break, which isn't too bad. There will be quite a few people though who are unable to get to Loftus Road, given where they live, and given we don't have a home game until the 03rd Dec, a week before the Liverpool game, there will be quite a few people who have the option of risking not buying tickets until then, or stump up the cash to ensure they can go to the game, leaving the vouchers unused. Complete joke. :rage:

They might expect their validity due to it. they expire the 31st Dec I think - but they could extend that if enough people are in the same predicament.

Comment

Really bad... Im skint and had to dip deep to get a Liverpool ticket, when I had the vouchers...
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

It's not as if they can't figure out who you are. With you season ticket number, address etc, they can identify you. Just take down the voucher number, and deduct the cost from the vouchers outstanding. If you live outside London, say in Plymouth or the North West, which a few fans do, you will be out of pocket.

Comment

you can post the vouchers to the BO as part of a postal application for match tickets

Comment

Originally posted by coneysboots View Post
            It's not as if they can't figure out who you are. With you season ticket number, address etc, they can identify you. Just take down the voucher number, and deduct the cost from the vouchers outstanding. If you live outside London, say in Plymouth or the North West, which a few fans do, you will be out of pocket.
            I cans ee your point mate with regards the travelling etc, but vouchers were for ST holders, hense meaning that the people getting them will generally be at the ground frequently anyway.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              I cans ee your point mate with regards the travelling etc, but vouchers were for ST holders, hense meaning that the people getting them will generally be at the ground frequently anyway.
              Agreed, but given that we don't have a home game until a week before the Liverpool game, so nearly four weeks away, people won't do a round trip of maybe hundreds of miles, racking up further expense in doing so. If they had gone on sale at the City game, this could have been avoided.

Comment

Originally posted by Vish View Post
                you can post the vouchers to the BO as part of a postal application for match tickets
                What's wrong with doing this?

Comment

Must admit, never used the postal application. It would get round the problem.

Comment

just use them 4 swansea arsenal or newcastle away?
                    This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

Just been and got them. Only person there!!!

Comment

In fairness, the refund was a gesture that they didn't have to give. Moaning about it now is a poor effort. They could have been left at the box office for either The Man City Game or even the Chelsea game. I still have mine, and that's nobodies fault but my own.

No one really has good reason to moan here. Sorry, but that's how I see it. We've had two home games, as well as the option of posting. It's not like they're putting obstacles in our way, is it?
                        Last edited by BennyBoyRs; 09-11-2011, 07:33 PM.
                        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                          In fairness, the refund was a gesture that they didn't have to give. Moaning about it now is a poor effort. They could have been left at the box office for either The Man City Game or even the Chelsea game. I still have mine, and that's noboies fault but my own.

No one really has good reason to moan here. Sorry, but that's how I see it. We've had two homegames, as well as the option of posting. It's not like they're putting obstacles in our way, is it?

Dont really see what more the club could do to be honest regarding using these vouchers

Comment

Originally posted by coneysboots View Post
                            Can't believe that you can't use these vouchers over the phone. That means you have to go to the ground to redeem them. Looking to get tickets for Liverpool and now will have to travel across London in my lunch break, which isn't too bad. There will be quite a few people though who are unable to get to Loftus Road, given where they live, and given we don't have a home game until the 03rd Dec, a week before the Liverpool game, there will be quite a few people who have the option of risking not buying tickets until then, or stump up the cash to ensure they can go to the game, leaving the vouchers unused. Complete joke. :rage:
                            As i put in another thread, i went into the box office before the man c game as i live in Sussex and said i wanted to buy the l'pool tickets and could they load my vouchers onto the card but they gave me a 'ticket application form' i filled it in saying i wanted the l'pool tickets gave them my vouchers and they said they will be sent out to me as soon as they can.

Job done, don't ask you don't get.
                            Queens Park Rangers
                            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Bought Norwich tickets online, went into ticket office before Saturdays game handed over vouchers and had £50 refunded on my credit card.

Comment

Working...
                              X