We must get some points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We must get some points

We have just had our 3 certs for defeat. The first we got 3 points. The 2nd we were fantastic in the 2nd half BUT no points. Man City, we were brilliant and the whole country are saying so..again NO points. If it ain't been for beating them down the road we would be down with the bot 3 with 9 points.
    I post the other day that we must win our next 3 games which everyone was saying its a bit harsh to expect us to do. Now we have proved that we are capable of winning those next 3 games which we will have an extra 9 points on board before we come up with the big boys again...Wot u reckon ?

win them

Comment

We won't win all 3. Britannia and carrow road are not in any way easy places to go, in fact they have been bogey grounds for us, and I would be happy with 2 draws from those, as long as we follow those up with a win against wba.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

We can beat stoke who are in a bad form at the moment, but for Norwich a point will be good.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

If we play the same team and play like we did against City then we should beat Stoke who have lost 4 on the bounce in the prem. As for that bogey Narwich if Warno can motivate the team we should come away with another 3 points....I believe !!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            We won't win all 3. Britannia and carrow road are not in any way easy places to go, in fact they have been bogey grounds for us, and I would be happy with 2 draws from those, as long as we follow those up with a win against wba.
            I agree we get 5 points out of next 3 great , 4 prob acceptable results
            Stoke may be vulnerable but also makes the team more dangerous
            Norwich are a very good team and we rarely get anything out of them
            WBA worry me aswel

We play like last 3 halves well be ok just a big ask to play like that as 3 very different games

Comment

I think 6 points from the next three games, this league shows no mercy. We're running into form with games against 3 teams that we need to beat to survive.
              If we get 6 points then I think anything against man utd or Liverpool will be a bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                If we play the same team and play like we did against City then we should beat Stoke who have lost 4 on the bounce in the prem. As for that bogey Narwich if Warno can motivate the team we should come away with another 3 points....I believe !!
                Just remind them which club were making the loudest noises and the longest petitions about a points deduction last season -- that should keep Ale going in midfield, and NW should point out that, if Norwich had had their way, we wouldn't have been in a position to offer the likes of Barton a job when no-one else wanted him (our gain, everyone else's loss).
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

We went to Everton and Wolves and got max points and I expected nothing,so why can't we go to Stoke and Norwich and do the same,plus we seem to have found our best formation!
                  I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
                    We went to Everton and Wolves and got max points and I expected nothing,so why can't we go to Stoke and Norwich and do the same,plus we seem to have found our best formation!

Comment

Shame about the international break; the heat we've built up will dissipate and we need to be really cooking to get something at Stoke. That would set us up nicely for Carrot Rd.

But if we suffer a reverse at the Britannia I fear the worst for the next two, I really do.
                      There is no mercy in this league; I hate the stop start schedule. It's hard to get into a rhythm but a nice result at Stoke would really help.

Comment

Working...
                      X