A Big well done to the LSA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Big well done to the LSA

The LSA has come in for some criticism in recent months which is completely unfair in my opinion but they excelled on Saturday by displaying the following flag on the pitch during the minutes silence and also having it on show from the South Africa Rd stand during the game

Thanks for the club for also agreeing to allow this as sometime in these PC times you fear the unexpected

brilliant, was hoping someone would get a pic up of it. also well done for the poppy badges

Comment

good stuff lads

Comment

was that the badge with St George, Club Crest & Poppy on it ?
        saw them, Sat.

where can I get some and how much goes to British Legion ?
        (I ask as a Member !)

Comment

not sure how much goes to the british legion actually (im a member of the rbl as well)

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
            was that the badge with St George, Club Crest & Poppy on it ?
            saw them, Sat.

where can I get some and how much goes to British Legion ?
            (I ask as a Member !)
            It's not that badge but the round one with the poppy on it, I haven't got a picture handy but will find one to post. These have all sold out now and we will be donating the profits (£100) to the RBL this week.

Comment

Well done the LSA..

Comment

Here's a picture courtesy of Peter Kingham.

Comment

the badges have all sold, next year i'll try a different design.
                  we will donate £100 to the BRITISH LEGION, the badge and flag ideas came from 2 members who also made the designs , so many thanks to them.
                  badges will always be a ltd run...
                  the poppy flag will have one outing at stoke away.

Comment

Not sure if anyone noticed, but manchester City fans were also applauding
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

yes, man city fans did clap the flag...i met the ball boys who carried it , after the game and said well done to them...and i have emailed the club to thank them too.

NOW if we can get to work with them, maybe the club and fans could agree some banners/flags for the upper loft and some areas....at the moment many spots are blank with no ads.

the flag and badges have been met with much enthusiasm , because it is such a good cause, the british legion were giving monies to one of the main forgers from "the great escape" a few years back but i can't recall his name, sorry.
                      it began with "w"...

Comment

Working...
                      X