No announcement yet.

Angelo's Goals from last night (video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 great goals and one with each foot which shows his confidence and class. Great touch and build up also.

Comment

apologies if the sound is now bodged up, i went against some copyrights or something or other..got an email from youtube ticking me off lol
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

2 superb goals....anyone get the feeling Balanta is the replacement for Dex.

Comment

Balanta has the POTENTIAL to be better than Dex.

He's earnt his chance and should be given it

We still need to buy IMHO - potential is just that, potential.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post

very much agree....but to be honest those 2 goals were better than any Dex has scored......

Comment

how has he earned his chance exactly,surely not by scoring 2 goals(well taken i have to say) in a meaningless friendly against a team nobody had ever heard of?

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                how has he earned his chance exactly,surely not by scoring 2 goals(well taken i have to say) in a meaningless friendly against a team nobody had ever heard of?
                err

scored at every single level from QPR youth to QPR reserves to then being out on loan to now scoring for the first team.

What else can he do to prove he deserves a chance?

His attitude is bang on and he's proving his worth on the training pitch and now on the pitch...

Apart from spraying his afro blu n white I dunno what else he can possibly do!

Comment

maybe he has earnt it by knuckling down and working hard.....went on loan (never moaned),used in 1st team then not (never moaned) and has improved his game more than most at the club.

is that enough

Comment

err

scored at every single level from QPR youth to QPR reserves to then being out on loan to now scoring for the first team.

What else can he do to prove he deserves a chance?

His attitude is bang on and he's proving his worth on the training pitch and now on the pitch...

Apart from spraying his afro blu n white I dunno what else he can possibly do!
                    i can see you think highly of him,fair enough,personally i think he is too lightweight and when given the chance in the 1st team in a league match has not scored the goals,how many league goals has he got for the 1st team?

Comment

i can see you think highly of him,fair enough,personally i think he is too lightweight and when given the chance in the 1st team in a league match has not scored the goals,how many league goals has he got for the 1st team?
                      i am another who thought he was too lightweight...but on seeing that video he has bulked up...his touch is better....and no keeper at any level would have stopped those finishes.

Comment

With some personal training and a good diet the off-season + the time he hasn't been playing first team football he could easily have bulked up to a more than competative size/strength. He is still young too. But I honestly do think people need to cut the hype down a bit. Let him develop at a rate that the professionals recommend and not get in a frenzy over him.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                          i am another who thought he was too lightweight...but on seeing that video he has bulked up...his touch is better....and no keeper at any level would have stopped those finishes.
                          I hope scott and you are right,i really do

Comment

I hope scott and you are right,i really do
                            have faith....even i am turning a bit on the positive side now

Comment

Two lovely finishes. Great play from Routledge for the second goal!

Comment

Brilliant goals, he has massive potential.

Comment

Working...
                                X