Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The club deserves a little bit of praise!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The club deserves a little bit of praise!

Everyone loves to have a little moan about prices and what not but theres a number of things the club have put right, some recognised and some not!!

Nevermind how little or how small some things have been overlooked.

* Last season getting a replica home kit was a total nightmare, nothing was ready on time, no one could get a shirt and if my memory serves me correctly you couldnt even get a replica home shirt or away until after the first game of the season.

This year we were one of the first clubs able to pick up a replica of next seasons home shirts. There expensive but i had mine well before the kick off of the last home game of last season, the kit looks great!

* Last summer everyone had a massive paddy (including myself) about the state of our away/third kit! There was massive unrest with the colour, sizes etc etc.

This season they have listened to us and reverted back to our favoured denise the menace black and red hooped shirt. FANTASTIC, and i think a fair chunk of you will agree they look great!!

* Maybe not such a massive positive, but still, i know many so far have just concentrated on how much of a headache the first game of the season will be with our new swipe card season tickets.

But rather then the same old books! they have revamped the access points of Loftus Road for us the have much easier and quicker access to the ground. All, ok most up to date stadiums have this technology and all i have heard is positive comments about how well it works.

Finally

A point much more recognised by fans, the annoucement of cheaper match day tickets!!

Last seasons prices was all we talked about, even if we won a game a large number of threads were started on here about how expensive prices were.
    Once again you have to believe they (the board) have listened to us and come up with a better price plan. Ok tickets havent gone down to £15, but this is modern day football so you gotta be realistic!!

Lets get a positive feeling going, were all hopeing for a few more additions and im sure they will come. I know in the past weve all been asked to be patient and we must continue to do so, cheer on the boys, get down Loftus and lets try and have a ruddy good go next season.
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
    Last season getting a replica home kit was a total nightmare
    It is a nightmare even when you get it
    cause even ######XL is too effing tight!!!!
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      haha!!
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
        I don't believe you, the photo makes you look so small
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Some people are easily bought and pleased.LOL
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I'd buy two ###xl sew them together and hold my stomach in when wearing it.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
              I'd buy two ###xl sew them together and hold my stomach in when wearing it.
              I should try this, thanks! :boss:
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Great post and very well put!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X