First name on team sheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First name on team sheet

If you were Warno who would be your first name on your team sheet? For me its Ali every time. The guy reminds me so much of Don Masson from our classic team but i think he can go on to even bigger and better things. Now he's finding his feet in the premier league unfortunately bigger fish are gonna start sniffing around. They guy doesn't have pace but he's so calm in possession and nearly always picks the right pass every single time. For me it's Ali every day of the week. I just hope we can hang on to him and build a team around him.

faurlin

Comment

More than 1 for me, all of the following pick themselves:

Kenny
      Young
      Ferdinand
      Traore
      Barton
      Faurlin
      SWP
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Particularly pleased for Faurlin because he keeps on improving and you can just see he really works at his game - a lot of players reach a certain level and stick to it. He and Paddy are the two that are real strivers. Also have to give a thumbs up to Helgs - lots of people were writing him off ("hope he stays at Watford" etc) now even when we are playing Man City they are saying on MoTD that he is too hot to handle in the air. In an ideal world not a 90 min player any more but a great option.

Comment

No wonder Mourino saw something in Faurlin long before we did !!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Kenny
            Young
            Ferdinand
            Traore
            Barton
            Faurlin
            SWP
            "spot" and "on".

Comment

Just clocked that Ali got 9/10 in the sun and MOM. Hate the sun but can't argue with that! He was absolutely top drawer.

Comment

I've been a critic of the lad recently, and justifiably so, in my opinion.
                But, yes, Alejandro Faurlin has been terrific the last 2/3 games.

Comment

Just needs to work more on his shooting and free-kicks and he'll be the finished article.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                    Just needs to work more on his shooting and free-kicks and he'll be the finished article.

If he could pack a decent shot more frequently I dont think I would be exagerating in saying he would be worth pushing £20mill?

Comment

If he could pack a decent shot more frequently I dont think I would be exagerating in saying he would be worth pushing £20mill?
                      No exaggeration at all.

I love the fact that he still seems to be below the radar for a lot of teams and he just quietly and confidently goes about his business, making the difficult things look easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                        No exaggeration at all.

I love the fact that he still seems to be below the radar for a lot of teams and he just quietly and confidently goes about his business, making the difficult things look easy.
                        Agree mate. Anton Ferdinand was saying about hwo impressed with him he has been since he joined and I think he hit the nail on the head when he said something about how Ali can be a flair player 1 minute and then a nitty gritty "getting amongst them" player the next, and knows when to play the long defence splitting balls and when to play the simple 5 yard pass.... Adel could learn alot from him!

Comment

Kenny
                          Young
                          Ferdinand
                          Traore
                          Barton
                          Faurlin
                          SWP
                          I agree with that but Ali Faurlin for me has been our best player so far this season!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            I agree with that but Ali Faurlin for me has been our best player so far this season!

Comment

Working...
                            X