Shout out to the Box Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shout out to the Box Office

Before yesterdays game i took my st refund vouchers (£50) into the box office and mentioned that i live in Sussex and would not be back down to the ground until the West Brom game after today (Man C).I said i would like to use the vouchers to pay for the Liverpool away game but as they go on sale soon by time the WBA game comes round they will all be gone. I asked them if there was anyway i could have the vouchers loaded onto my card so when they go on sale for me i would be able to purchase them by phone, they said that cannot be done.
    But this is where i was shocked and noticed the big change from old, they gave me a 'Ticket application form' and asked me to fill it in with my details and obviously hand the vouchers over to them with the form, now the best bit - As soon as they go on sale i am to be sent one in the post (no queing etc or waiting until they reach the 140 loyalty points, i have 147).
    (Ok you don't get any change so the tickets have cost me £50 instead of the £44 price on the ticket but i'm happy as i know i'm definately going to Anfield.
    In my opinion that is brilliant customer service and whoever has made the changes big up to them.
    I have also heard some stories regarding away st holders being sent their tickets and having their vouchers automatically taken off too so things are looking up. Well done to all concerned.

Anyone else notice the changes with the service?
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
    Before yesterdays game i took my st refund vouchers (£50) into the box office and mentioned that i live in Sussex and would not be back down to the ground until the West Brom game after today (Man C).I said i would like to use the vouchers to pay for the Liverpool away game but as they go on sale soon by time the WBA game comes round they will all be gone. I asked them if there was anyway i could have the vouchers loaded onto my card so when they go on sale for me i would be able to purchase them by phone, they said that cannot be done.
    But this is where i was shocked and noticed the big change from old, they gave me a 'Ticket application form' and asked me to fill it in with my details and obviously hand the vouchers over to them with the form, now the best bit - As soon as they go on sale i am to be sent one in the post (no queing etc or waiting until they reach the 140 loyalty points, i have 147).
    (Ok you don't get any change so the tickets have cost me £50 instead of the £44 price on the ticket but i'm happy as i know i'm definately going to Anfield.
    In my opinion that is brilliant customer service and whoever has made the changes big up to them.
    I have also heard some stories regarding away st holders being sent their tickets and having their vouchers automatically taken off too so things are looking up. Well done to all concerned.

Anyone else notice the changes with the service?
    Yes well done to them

My vouchers went towards my Norwich and Liverpool tickets with the balance taken off my credit card

They only charged 1 x £3.50 booking fee as well this time

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      Yes well done to them

My vouchers went towards my Norwich and Liverpool tickets with the balance taken off my credit card

They only charged 1 x £3.50 booking fee as well this time
      Told me there would be no booking fee, (yet again surprised), but seeing they were making £6.00 from the change leftover, i suppose they were already getting enough anyway.
      Queens Park Rangers

Comment

not tried anything . had o pay for my norwich tickets by card as couldnt use online, went to ticket office yest but que was massive

Comment

its easy to get cash for them find someone that is paying cash for a ticket and ask to buy it for them i bought 2 ticks for the man city game so i got the full amount back

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            its easy to get cash for them find someone that is paying cash for a ticket and ask to buy it for them i bought 2 ticks for the man city game so i got the full amount back
            Not so easy as not many people pay for tickets or buy in the club shop using cash, they're more likely to use cards nowadays so trying to find someone with cash is definately not easy, you were lucky.
            Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Working...
            X