Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you still watching The Football League Show

I am.

West ham doing well, love to see them back in the premier league. Great fans, it be a cracking atmosphere between the two clubs next season if the hammers were to get promoted.

I dislike Crystal Palace for some reason but like to see them in the premiership just because they are a another London club.

Southampton are doing well, hope they come up too rather than cardiff and it good to see Millwall still doing shite

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
    I am.

West ham doing well, love to see them back in the premier league. Great fans, it be a cracking atmosphere between the two clubs next season if the hammers were to get promoted.

I dislike Crystal Palace for some reason but like to see them in the premiership just because they are a another London club.

Southampton are doing well, hope they come up too rather than cardiff and it good to see Millwall still doing shite
    Hoping Wet Spam will choke before the end...can't stand them or their fans
    Agree about Southampton tho...playing good football too

Comment

I rather see Southampton and west ham get promoted cos if west ham get don't get promoted it will be Cardiff.

I can see Southampton doing what Qpr did last season staying at the top throughout the season and Cardiff always crap at the play off which is great

Comment

Have to say I always loved the QPR v WHU games too, always entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
          I am.

the football league show is so last year

Comment

Originally posted by hanwell ranger View Post
            the football league show is so last year
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

got to admit i did watch for first 4 weeks (trying to remember our recent roots) cant be fkd now and hope never have to watch it again

Comment

Is that **** still presenting it? Coz that's a good enough reason not to watch it imo.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I don`t watch The Football League show anymore as we are Premier League again!
                  And about west ham - I hope they stay forever in Championship or lower division!!! As well as millwall and crystal palace!

Comment

Is Lizzie and her bangers still on it?
                    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
                      Is Lizzie and her bangers still on it?
                      they have probably sagged a bit since the last time we watched it

Comment

Working...
                      X