Helguson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helguson

Faurlin, Barton, SWP, Mackie....great game yesterday...but HH...our icelandic salmon....sooo important for us. skàl!!

I'd say his best ever game for Rangers, well done HH.
    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Motm imo.
      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Absolutely! Remember when we signed him.... couldn't hit a cow's backside with a banjo; looked totally inept. Loan spell at Hornets seemed to pep him no end and he's got beter and better..... Frankly, I never deamed he'd cut it at Prem' level but he's making expensive and classy defenders look pedestrian!

Comment

Ali Faurlin man of the match by a country mile for me, he looked like he was worth more than all those city players, wont be suprised if they make a sneaky bid for him...not even joking! HH was class today, wins everything in the air, gives 100%, we gotts stick with this team, top class performance, top class atmosphere!!
          I cant help FAURLIN in the love with you.....

Comment

When QPR played Blackpool first game of the season (2 or 3 years ago) Helguson was in the side that day and I turned round to my dad and said we'll win f'all with Helguson in side. Now I can't stop giving him credit. Great stuff H
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Faurlin was motm, but Helguson was magnificent
              A blog of my first season ticket, and QPR's return to the Premiership after 15 years

Where Were You When We Were S4!T?

Comment

His timing is second to none.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Let's not get carried away lads. HH had a good game. He is EXCELLENT in the air and wins many more headers than he should do.

The rest of his game is pretty ordinary for a decent forward. No pace at all, never gets in behind the defence and is a very ordinary finisher (heading and penalties aside). No guile and poor movement.

JB on the other hand has a lot of the attributes to be a top forward but I think mentally he doesn't give it his all.

That said I am hoping we buy at least 2 forwards in January and if we do I expect HH and probably JB to return to their rightful place as Squad players.
                  :drunk:

Comment

I was at the Palace game when Helguson made his debut and missed an open goal with probably his first touch, if my memory serves me rightly. Some fans who perhaps have never played much themselves have had a go at him for a long time since then which i think is just a bit ignorant. I have always said what a good player he is, even if he does miss some chances (don't they all?), and that his overall effect on the team is extremely important.

His heading (especially his jumping) ability are as good as anyone's in the division, but not only that, he holds the ball up so well and he also harries defenders into mistakes. His stamina is superb as is his attitude.

Him and Jay Bothroyd worked surprisingly well together, as they are quite similar type players, and credit to us for not just hoofing it up to them we do need a Defoe type player, but in these two we have a great chance of keeping the ball, which is so important in this class of football.

I have to admit, Heidur is probably my favourite player (along with Buzz when he used to get a chance to play centrally) but I hope now other people can see his merit as well.

Comment

He failed a medical when he arrived if you were unaware

Comment

Working...
                      X