Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A message to the fans

Support was Excellent yesterday.

We know that we will survive if the team play like that for the remainder of the season, but the fans played a big part in the performance yesterday and we need to make sure that we continue to give that level of support when we are playing the lesser clubs, as it is against those teams that our destiny will be decided.

Let's see the stadium full every single week and Warnock please continue to play 442 with Barton played in the middle. He was easily the set Englishman on display yesterday.

100% agree mate.

Comment

Good post & agree.

Barton & Faurlin were top notch yesterday.

Comment

Agree with the consensus of opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
          Good post & agree.

Barton & Faurlin were top notch yesterday.
          Don't forget hh he was class

Comment

He was unbelievable.

He must win at least 80% of his headers. Gets up early & just hangs.

Old war horse but still puts in a massive shift. Class player.

Comment

Winning headers against richards and Lescott who are 5 or 6 inches bigger then hh

Comment

Hes got the michael jordan leap about him, he just hangs there superb timing and dont gforget that great ball he put in to jay, (he prob had more time then he realised and cld have bought it down)

Comment

our qpr support is going to be pivotal this season....against chelsea and man city
                  we created our own "welcome to hell" scenarios and both didn't like it!

we are gonna need that kind of support v the wigans and wolves and not just for mancs and the arsenil!

Comment

The support makes a massive difference.

The key is to get the usual non-singers/clappers to get singing and make some noise because I think a lot want to but where they're sitting they don't wanna do it on their own. I noticed in the Loft a lot of people around me who usually sit and clap were starting to sing and so others around them joined in, and so on and so on.

Be loud and proud!

Comment

Originally posted by tetters View Post
                      The support makes a massive difference.

The key is to get the usual non-singers/clappers to get singing and make some noise because I think a lot want to but where they're sitting they don't wanna do it on their own. I noticed in the Loft a lot of people around me who usually sit and clap were starting to sing and so others around them joined in, and so on and so on.

Be loud and proud!
                      Exactly. Do not hide your light under a bushel! :yush:

Comment

Working...
                      X