Your memories from today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your memories from today

For me it was the noise of us booing and whistling their possession. Well done everyone, even SAR are joining in bigtime too. That's two games in a row now that we're giving teams hostile.

I'm sure it will get us more points before the season's over, we nearly rattled them enough to get a point today.

I only saw it on a PC stream but one of the best bits I thought was watching the best team in the country (apart from us of course!) playing what seemed like 15 -20 consecutive passes across their back 4 because they didn't have any options to play the ball out of their own half. Well done to every Hooped player on the pitch today, you've given us our pride back!
    2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news...-to-win-at-QPR

Edin Dzeko, Yaya Toure and Joe Hart were all relieved men after the Blues maintained their five point lead at the summit of the Premier League.

It was perhaps the hardest away game of the season so far,” said Dzeko whose goal just before half-time levelled the scores.

“I was surprised by QPR but in a positive way and they kept going right to the end.”

Hart who made a couple of crucial saves in front of the watching England boss Fabio Capello could hardly contain his excitement.

“That was a proper Premier League match,” he beamed. “Hats off to QPR. It was a great game and I loved every minute of it.

“We can play better than we did but we dug deep and we can be proud that we won that game and what we achieved. Not many teams will come here and win, especially in a night game.

“It was the first time I have played a Loftus Road and it was great, the fans, the atmosphere, the whole thing. We scored some fantastic goals and Joleon Lescott really stepped up in Vincent Kompany’s absence.”

The last word though went to Yaya Toure whose superb header decided the game and took his tallyf the week to three.

“If you want to win league titles then these are the games in which you have to come out top,” he declared. “We are all so happy that we go into the break still five points clear and unbeaten it is fantastic.

“Everyone is happy and working hard for each other and for the manager and that is what you saw on the pitch at QPR. Joe Hart deserves praise too. He is a fantastic goalkeeper and makes great saves when he has to.”

Comment

Working...
      X