So proud to be a Ranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So proud to be a Ranger

Forget the result. I'm so proud of the players today especially helgusson and bothroyd. Thank goodness Bothroyd has broken his duck - seems to have made all the difference! But, Helgusson, well, there's nothing better to see one of the originals keep getting in the right places and scoring. now all we need is barton to hit form :D
    ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Losing but improving, the signs are good.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

So proud to be a Ranger

The Chelsea game, 2nd half against spurs and today! Some will pop up saying we lost nothin to be proud of, but they obviously have a warped sense of reality.

Well done all the players and especially Faurlin who was f*cking class

Comment

Play like that every week and well score many points... no way will we go down but this is football.

Comment

3 points from 9 when we expected none, and playing well in the process, nothing to moan about, well happy with the boys.

Comment

We gave them a right good game tonight and we should be proud of our team. I think NW has found the right system for the team.

Some silly mistakes made at the back but overall, a superb performance.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

We've also created more chances and scored vs the beat teams in the league , Jay looks like the player we thought faurlin absolutely fkn class as was heider all the team were fantastic, we now know that joey has to be in middle as once again faurlin looks better with him

My only gripe thought warnocks subs terrible , Jay looking good replaced by that useless cnt

Comment

We played the best team in the league today and played them right off the pitch. A few more additions to the squad and we have a future in the EPL.
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Well after our 3 games of death i think weve come out with flying colours. Hands up who thought we'd have conceded close to 20 goals in those last 3 games and that we would have had 3 tonkings? Well me for one. I have to say i'm so proud of the team today and the way weve competed with possibly the 2nd best team in Europe.

Faurlin was absolute class and bigger clubs are gonna start taking notice of him soon :(. Barton now looking the player we thought he was and Bothroyd and Helgusson look a good partnership now. If Traore could get his crossing together we could have scored a few more today. I can't see how Adel can get back in this team now without upping his game 60%.

U R'sssssssssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Naarven Mankey View Post
                    Well after our 3 games of death i think weve come out with flying colours. Hands up who thought we'd have conceded close to 20 goals in those last 3 games and that we would have had 3 tonkings? Well me for one. I have to say i'm so proud of the team today and the way weve competed with possibly the 2nd best team in Europe.

Faurlin was absolute class and bigger clubs are gonna start taking notice of him soon :(. Barton now looking the player we thought he was and Bothroyd and Helgusson look a good partnership now. If Traore could get his crossing together we could have scored a few more today. I can't see how Adel can get back in this team now without upping his game 60%.

U R'sssssssssssss

Comment

Feels like a win IMO, so proud!
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                      X