• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best team City have played so far

So says ESPN

So says Man City

MASSIVELY PROUD

and glad Warnock has booted Adel out (who, trust me, is not sick)

11 Lions on the pitch....we SO could have got a point out of that!!

Faurlin was superb

Comment

3-4 quality additions in January,get Taarabt out and stick with 442 and we should be ok

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        3-4 quality additions in January,get Taarabt out and stick with 442 and we should be ok

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          Yep, AT should have gone when he was worth something at the end of last season. Now I cant see any of the 'top' clubs wanting him and pretty soon I suspect he'll start causing problems amongst the squad.

Should have sold him on his potential when it looked like he might make it.....
          2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

A thing that really impressed me was the way JB and AF bossed the middle. They are a great combo. They can both tackle, distribute, and support the forwards.

Djeko said we were the best team they've played this season and that's a great compliment. Tonight shows we're maybe 2-3 players short of being a pretty good team. On tonight's performance, we could give anyone a game.

Well done lads.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Great quote from dzeko. I saw the internet feed in patches around getting kids sorted for bed, but saw the last 30mins and we were superb. You can tell we took so much from the 2nd half at spurs and carried on where we left off. I hope they do it justice on motd and that Dixon is on as a City fan who says it how it is. Would be good to see the stats and hear his opinion.

We will take a massive amount from this game and go on from here imo with massive belief. Spurs and City are the leagues current form teams and in the last 135 mins of football we've gone toe to toe with them. Onwards and upwards.

Comment

So, whats the target after staying up? Or is that too early? I genuinely think that we should be aiming for a top half finish??

Comment

Originally posted by indianalondon View Post
                  So, whats the target after staying up? Or is that too early? I genuinely think that we should be aiming for a top half finish??
                  17th is still the target. Anything else is a bonus.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

We're going to finish 11th. Relax!
                    2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Oh boy we shoulda won that....the text messages I got from everyone confirmed it...thought I was biased..but no.

Comment

The team was magnificent today. What a performance against one of the best sides in the world. We will stay up comfortably with more of that showing.

Comment

Important we play like that vs the lower teams. Quality game For the neutral , also must say didn't think the crowd wld be as energetic!! Another great fantastic atmosphere

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            Oh boy we shoulda won that....the text messages I got from everyone confirmed it...thought I was biased..but no.
                            We were magnificant today, but a draw would have done me. Although we were the better side, you can see why they are top of the league as we limited them so much and they still sccored goals.

Our best performance for a long time, beating our wins this season by a stretch.
                            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                              We were magnificant today, but a draw would have done me. Although we were the better side, you can see why they are top of the league as we limited them so much and they still sccored goals.

Our best performance for a long time, beating our wins this season by a stretch.
                              I'm happy that we lost on a performance like that !!

Comment

Working...
                              X