Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caliendo vs. Briatore!

Caliendo against Briatore: "Pay me or I take the QPR"

Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

More - translated

Exclusive Goal.com - Caliendo attacca Briatore: "I must pay for QPR"
    The prosecutor had saved in 2007, the historic English club from bankruptcy, but, to date, has not received a single euro from the team manager of Formula 1 and is tired of waiting ...

16/lug/2009 14:00:37

Lightning in the blue. A complicated situation, because we talk about "issues of money." Protagonists of the story rather known two men, Antonio Caliendo, prosecutor of international renown, and Flavio Briatore, team manager brilliant Formula 1. In between a British company, the QPR, one of the most historic clubs and nobles of England ...

The background: year 2004, Antonio Caliendo, along with socio Gianni Paladini, decides to buy QPR, a club to step away from bankruptcy. The prosecutor and Italian Gianni Paladini, with effort and passion (in addition to a large investment of money), give the QPR in life and, in 2007, the company selling Italian entrepreneur Flavio Briatore (and to a group of friends from the team manager ). It seems the beginning of a new era and happy is something crack between the two protagonists. After requesting several times, the "balance bill" the prosecutor of the various Maicon Trezeguet and decides to move the practice to lawyers ...

In two years from the date of sale, Antonio Caliendo is still waiting for the money agreed: "I feel rather unpleasant having to wait after two years and still stay behind to my lawyers to bring an end to this unfortunate story explains the direct question, distributors, Goal.com a-In 2007 I sold one of the oldest clubs in London and I have not seen a penny. When I took over the QPR was about to fail, to taxes, I have only asked to deliver the books. I and my associates we have rolled up their sleeves and have saved a company founded in 1882, a piece of the history of British football, which was in danger of disappearing. In short there will be big news, since it is planning an important meeting that will bring in the news just as important .... "

Antonio Caliendo has no intention of waiting, the ball goes so Flavio Briatore. In the middle, as always, the QPR ...

Comment

I wonder if Antonio Caliendo actually loves QPR more/unlike Briatore?
      I mean if purely hypothetically Signor Caliendo came to the helm...
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

It clearly says in the latest company accounts (page 51) that the £4.2m loan (from Caliendo) was waived on 1/9/07.
        QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
          It clearly says in the latest company accounts (page 51) that the £4.2m loan (from Caliendo) was waived on 1/9/07.
          This is what is confusing. So, circa £4million au revoir, we owe him £2million and he cant ask for that before 2011? Thats how i read it all anyway??

So what is he after?

Comment

perhaps he thinks putting flavio and qpr on the spot, with potentially bad publicity with possible unrest amoungst fans the way it has been,that he may get paid earlier to shut him up.....perhaps he is skint

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
              perhaps he thinks putting flavio and qpr on the spot, with potentially bad publicity with possible unrest amoungst fans the way it has been,that he may get paid earlier to shut him up.....perhaps he is skint
              Sounds likely. If he had Briatore on the hook for any money, he wouldn't need this weak publicity to get it.
              QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

interesting:waaaht:
                WE ARE QPR

Comment

a British company, the QPR, one of the most historic clubs and nobles of England.....

Love that bit of translation
                  God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Working...
                  X