your 5 weekend bankers (4th Nov)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stuieang View Post
    im a tight git so only stuck a quid on but winnings of £103 is lovely, you must be qu***s in with that bet then
    Thats a great return or just a quid

Mine paid £178 so I think you had the better bet considering the stake

Comment

leaderboard after the weekend.

No 5's this week, lots of unlucky 4's including Slydo who managed 4 from only 6 sunday games to pick from.

Table is getting long, so I will assume you no longer want to enter if you miss the last 3 weeks, and will be omitted from the updated table (can be re-added again later, just makes the scoreboard easier to manage). For example, ant8383 drops off if not playing next w/e.

I'm thinking of adding a 'nap' for double points on your best pick? Good idea, or should we keep it simple as it is? Your thoughts and comments please.

Let me know if you spot any errors.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
        leaderboard after the weekend.

No 5's this week, lots of unlucky 4's including Slydo who managed 4 from only 6 sunday games to pick from.

Table is getting long, so I will assume you no longer want to enter if you miss the last 3 weeks, and will be omitted from the updated table (can be re-added again later, just makes the scoreboard easier to manage). For example, ant8383 drops off if not playing next w/e.

I'm thinking of adding a 'nap' for double points on your best pick? Good idea, or should we keep it simple as it is? Your thoughts and comments please.

Let me know if you spot any errors.
        Like that idea mate
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
        X