David Silva Injured?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Silva Injured?

I really really hope so. Even though they would still be odds on to do us City are definately not the same team without him.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football...2.html&BID=312

he looked in pain on the bench last night. hoping he'll be out - but to be honest: i don't think it'll make a difference. not as if it's arsenal minus RVP

Comment

I dont know I think he is definately there biggest player! Saying that old 5p ears Yaya Toure looks in good form. Joey is going to need to be at the top of his game.

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
        I really really hope so. Even though they would still be odds on to do us City are definately not the same team without him.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football...2.html&BID=312
        and Aguero
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I dont know I think he is definately there biggest player! Saying that old 5p ears Yaya Toure looks in good form. Joey is going to need to be at the top of his game.
          I reckon he will be on top of his game if Neil plays him in the centre of the park alongside faurlin. In my opinion, silva possibly being out will make no difference. They still have the likes of barry, milner, Johnson to replace him.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

barry, milner, Johnson
            None of them fit to lace his boots mate. for me he is the best player in the world after Messi at the moment.

Comment

None of them fit to lace his boots mate. for me he is the best player in the world after Messi at the moment.
              I agree with that mate. My point was that those 3 players are head and shoulders above most players in the premier league ability-wise, and would still cause us untold problems.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Spot on

Comment

Was frightening watching them last night - they were just strolling around, walking the ball into the net. dont think they ever moved out of second gear yet tore the opposition apart. Only positive I can draw from it is that if they don't rotate much they might be a bit leggy against us?

Comment

I was looking at there team for the last few weeks and they've been playing 4 2 3 1 with Silva, Milner and Aguero as the three behind the striker so Nasi, who is absolute class as well, will be a direct replacement for Silva. A draw IMO would be a fantastic result as they've been banging loads of goals in recently.
                    Estamos QPR

Comment

A draw against City the way they are playing would be viewed in the footballing world as an achievement equal to or superior to beating a 9 man Chelsea.

Comment

I hope silva is out. Best player in this country without a doubt

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
                          he looked in pain on the bench last night. hoping he'll be out - but to be honest: i don't think it'll make a difference. not as if it's arsenal minus RVP
                          He is a great player for them, but if he is missing they will still be able to call up quality players.

With midfield options that include Toure, Nasri, Johnson, Milner, Barry & De Jong
                          with Aguero, Balotelli and Dzeko in attack, I don't thi k they will struggle on Saturday.

Any chance of Chris Foy refereeing again?

Comment

They will simply play Nasri... who was 1 of the best players in the league last year. Maybe not quite as good as Silva, but a top top player none the less.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                              Was frightening watching them last night - they were just strolling around, walking the ball into the net. dont think they ever moved out of second gear yet tore the opposition apart. Only positive I can draw from it is that if they don't rotate much they might be a bit leggy against us?
                              That was our best hope - champions league hangover.........but as you said, they never needed to get out of second gear and the match might as well have been a training game.

Thanks for nothing Villarreal
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                              X