Where was Dex last night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where was Dex last night?

Not even on the bench. Anyone know why? Is he carrying a knock? Has he even travelled with the squad and is he likley to play on Saturday?
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

i dont think we should read too much into it. I didnt see mentions of buzz, hogan, or dex either - from what i recall. Probably will feature in the next game?

Comment

considering he's a member of the "Get rid of flavio briatore" facebook group well...lol..i think he may be offski
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

yea buzz and hogan wernt playing either.

and the next game is on sunday, not saturday
        We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
          considering he's a member of the "Get rid of flavio briatore" facebook group well...lol..i think he may be offski
          which one-I cant find it
          Now, Then, Forever
          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=43845478046

In fairness to him it's his page to promote his soccer schools and its not always him that updates it. Probably a bit of a bodge up by someone else
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I'm a big fan of Dex and think he will be an absolute star this season, he deserves all of our support after helping us survive in this league a few seasons back. He's also class, even Andy 'give him 3 chances' Thomson didnt get as much stick as Dex does.
              "I've had money but it never felt as good as when I c*me"
              Richard Pryor, 1974

Comment

It wont be him Scott, its just someone who runs his facebook page advertising to QPR fans.

Comment

im not a big fan, but i still think he will bang in the goals, whether he plays well or not. It doesnt appear we are hearing much about an exciting striker signing, and if thats the case, we might as well keep him

Comment

as

s president of his fan clun im expecting him to be our leading goalscorer next season with 24 goals bearing in mind we are going to hit one hundred goals

Comment

pretty sure JM said something about some players wont take part in the first game but will in the second and visa versa so dont read anything into Dex not being part of last nights team.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprandy View Post
                        I'm a big fan of Dex and think he will be an absolute star this season, he deserves all of our support after helping us survive in this league a few seasons back. He's also class, even Andy 'give him 3 chances' Thomson didnt get as much stick as Dex does.
                        Yes I remember his super goal against Preston
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

most of the qpr players facebook pages are put together by the same fella and i know him quite well and before you ask it isnt me , i thought he wouldve been rumbled when he made the ledesma 1 and put call me jorgey as the status update

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
                            i dont think we should read too much into it. I didnt see mentions of buzz, hogan, or dex either - from what i recall. Probably will feature in the next game?
                            Both injured

Comment

they were all there, i saw them all near start of the video on the offy.

Comment

Working...
                              X